Minecraftia

Mishi

Okay, this area will be used for updates. Like if you get to the jungle temple and get the saddle, please post that here. Also, if you go beyond the map, tell me what you find. You can even make your own map, and I'll post it in the maps section.

Read more about this role play...

Last edited by a moderator:
That would be neat, but I lack the power and patience for setting up servers.

But back to the RP.

I know it took me a while to post, but I was trying to think of something to bring the players together. We seem to be going off and doing our own things, which is not what I want. I cam up with anti steve character. He's like a Minecraft myth, so I think it'd be cool to have him. He would be played by one of you. So far, I've thought of these things for him: he comes out only at night, he can use the /give command, he can fly, and he can teleport. He'd be there to mess up the game for the players, but he'd start out small first, maybe put blocks in doorways, then get more destructive as time goes on. No one would know it was him at first. They'd just think it was a troll. Then they find out and everyone comes together to try and kill him, which would be very hard.

What do you guys think?

Having a minecraft server would be pretty awesome. Alas, I don't have the know how to set up that sort of thing :(

*villager voice*

Breaking news: Mishi want's someone to play Herobrine...me, me , me!

That is all.

Well I won't be one of the people to play the Anti-Steve/Herobrine/whatever else but I approve! It'd be a nice way for the characters to bond and work together instead of there being death left and right along with the undertone of accusations ^ ^

All right then!

So now we need volunteers to play him. Obviously Atrus wants to, but does anyone else? Or are we all good with Atrus?

I would like him to show up either by the second or third night, so we need to move fast.

Yay for Atrus! I got nothing to do until morning, so, that's why I haven't posted lately. Once it gets back to shiny daylight I'm gonna get busy. :)

Mhm, I think Atrus should do it and I can't do anything until Mishi responds

xD
Looks like I'm just going to be left hanging... literally... //slapped for such a bad pun//

All right, it looks like everyone is cool with Atrus being the Anti-Steve, so congrats! I'll be in contact with you to make sure our ideas mesh nicely.

And I am so sorry for holding up the RP. I know yall were waiting for morning. I just had serious writer's block. It's morning now though, so no more excuses! Lol

Also I made something....

d82b2e3b1d1b02e7c1456c1b01a6198b.jpg

I do not expect you guys to do one. I was just bored. The walls are actually oak wood in the pic, but in the RP, they're jungle wood. Also ignore the snow. The hut's built on sand with the jungle in the background. I made this in pocket edition, so it's not quite right. Close enough though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back