• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Minecraft + MCYT Roleplay search!

Luigra

Lurker
Hello there!​
New to RpNation, but not new to roleplaying in general!​

GENERAL:
  • Willing to rp both on the forums and PMs!
  • Length preference is semi-lit (around 3-5 paragraphs), but willing to try literate or casual!
  • No trope or ship is off-limit, so long as it abides by RpNation rules!

FOR MINECRAFT:
  • If you wish to play in-game, I& have both Java and Bedrock, with a preference to Java because of the modding capabilities. However, we can definitely go entirely vanilla too! The server hosting will be on me& and done through Aternos.
  • Text roleplay is fine too, but I& would rather the Minecraft aspect show through worldbuilding rather than boring gameplay (by which I& mean, no sort of "I punch a tree and go mining" roleplay unless it's some background actions! I&'d like actual plot please)
  • I&'ll be playing an OC! Most preferably looking for other OCs, but open to fandom-inspired ones. (Just no Harry Potter, thank you!)
  • Any tropes or plot you wish are welcome! Personal faves are: infections and possessions (such as skulk or warp), hybrids/nonhumans, magic

FOR MCYT:
  • Most familiar with Hermitcraft and DSMP, but willing to try Life Series!
  • For Hermitcraft, I& can play any hermit and looking for anyone ever, but my& favourite and the one I&'m most familiar with is Joe Hills!
  • For DSMP, I&'m pretty much only looking for anything to do with Jack Manifold. You can be Jack if you want, or you can be any character and I&'ll be Jack, just so long as he's involved in some way, we can work it out. Even if you're not familiar with his character, I& don't mind!
  • For the streamers themselves, I&'m willing to try RPF so long as it's not Dream Team.
  • Looking for canon characters, no OCs! However, crossovers are fine! You can play a character from an entirely different server getting isekai'd, or some sort of AU!
  • Again, any trope or plot is welcome! Personal faves are: hybrids/nonhumans, setting changing AUs (such as Space Outlaws AU, Mermaid AU, etc.)
Hope I&'m doing this right lol

I'd love to do some dsmp!@
Hello there!​
New to RpNation, but not new to roleplaying in general!​

GENERAL:
  • Willing to rp both on the forums and PMs!
  • Length preference is semi-lit (around 3-5 paragraphs), but willing to try literate or casual!
  • No trope or ship is off-limit, so long as it abides by RpNation rules!

FOR MINECRAFT:
  • If you wish to play in-game, I& have both Java and Bedrock, with a preference to Java because of the modding capabilities. However, we can definitely go entirely vanilla too! The server hosting will be on me& and done through Aternos.
  • Text roleplay is fine too, but I& would rather the Minecraft aspect show through worldbuilding rather than boring gameplay (by which I& mean, no sort of "I punch a tree and go mining" roleplay unless it's some background actions! I&'d like actual plot please)
  • I&'ll be playing an OC! Most preferably looking for other OCs, but open to fandom-inspired ones. (Just no Harry Potter, thank you!)
  • Any tropes or plot you wish are welcome! Personal faves are: infections and possessions (such as skulk or warp), hybrids/nonhumans, magic

FOR MCYT:
  • Most familiar with Hermitcraft and DSMP, but willing to try Life Series!
  • For Hermitcraft, I& can play any hermit and looking for anyone ever, but my& favourite and the one I&'m most familiar with is Joe Hills!
  • For DSMP, I&'m pretty much only looking for anything to do with Jack Manifold. You can be Jack if you want, or you can be any character and I&'ll be Jack, just so long as he's involved in some way, we can work it out. Even if you're not familiar with his character, I& don't mind!
  • For the streamers themselves, I&'m willing to try RPF so long as it's not Dream Team.
  • Looking for canon characters, no OCs! However, crossovers are fine! You can play a character from an entirely different server getting isekai'd, or some sort of AU!
  • Again, any trope or plot is welcome! Personal faves are: hybrids/nonhumans, setting changing AUs (such as Space Outlaws AU, Mermaid AU, etc.)
Hope I&'m doing this right lol
I'd love to do an rp with Jack if you're interested in writing him rn!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back