• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Minecraft: Humanity's Haven (2 spots left)

MoonMidnight

"Do NOT activate the portal until you have built a safe haven, do you understand?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------​

A horrible Ice Age covered the land. Crops shriveled, animals went extinct, civilizations collapsed. Humanity made a run for the fiery land of the Nether. Despite the hardships this hell might have had, they overcame and made a small corner for humanity. They built fortresses to protect themselves and somehow managed to grow crops deep within the netherrack. Though they had managed to survive, that was just it. They were surviving, not living.

After centuries of breathing in the ash filled air and sneaking around the lava, they discovered a broken portal miles from their home. Someone dared to venture through to see what it was like after so much time, and they returned with a conflicted smile on their face. The world was back to normal! Though an ocean lay where the land had once been. Even so, they were overjoyed and excited to return back to their rightful land. Their leader, as wise as always, sent out a scouting party first to set up a safe and proper home for them all.

You are that scout.

You, and four others, will be the first to return to your homeland and set up a sanctuary for humanity. So much has changed in the Overworld and many secrets lay waiting to be discovered. However, the melted ice and snow has revealed dark secrets of the old world, too. Dangers lay ahead. Dangers that you will have to overcome and create a safe countermeasure for the rest of your people. Will you do it? Can you handle that stress and pressure? Can you work as a team? Are you alone?

------------------------------------------------------------------------
In this roleplay, we will work together to create eventful conflicts, relationship quarrels, and goals. While I have checkpoints in mind, YOU will help write the story. Once a group has been chosen, you will be given more information to help build your character's backstory, personality, and more.

Are you up to the task?

Interested, I’d love some interpersonal conflict between a close-knit team.

Hey Heyy!! I'd be interested!!^^

"Do NOT activate the portal until you have built a safe haven, do you understand?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------​

A horrible Ice Age covered the land. Crops shriveled, animals went extinct, civilizations collapsed. Humanity made a run for the fiery land of the Nether. Despite the hardships this hell might have had, they overcame and made a small corner for humanity. They built fortresses to protect themselves and somehow managed to grow crops deep within the netherrack. Though they had managed to survive, that was just it. They were surviving, not living.

After centuries of breathing in the ash filled air and sneaking around the lava, they discovered a broken portal miles from their home. Someone dared to venture through to see what it was like after so much time, and they returned with a conflicted smile on their face. The world was back to normal! Though an ocean lay where the land had once been. Even so, they were overjoyed and excited to return back to their rightful land. Their leader, as wise as always, sent out a scouting party first to set up a safe and proper home for them all.

You are that scout.

You, and four others, will be the first to return to your homeland and set up a sanctuary for humanity. So much has changed in the Overworld and many secrets lay waiting to be discovered. However, the melted ice and snow has revealed dark secrets of the old world, too. Dangers lay ahead. Dangers that you will have to overcome and create a safe countermeasure for the rest of your people. Will you do it? Can you handle that stress and pressure? Can you work as a team? Are you alone?

------------------------------------------------------------------------
In this roleplay, we will work together to create eventful conflicts, relationship quarrels, and goals. While I have checkpoints in mind, YOU will help write the story. Once a group has been chosen, you will be given more information to help build your character's backstory, personality, and more.

Are you up to the task?
Im interested

might as well join this since i was interested in this before but didn't know if i had time. since the two rps i was planning to join are dead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back