Experiences Military-esque roleplays and characters

TripleVegas

Hi, I’m a seasoned roleplayer looking for like minded individuals. I'm about to work on a military-esque roleplay and I would like to meet fellow long-term writers who enjoy creating military or military-adjacent characters. Finding a co-GM or adviser with some insider knowledge would be ideal.

Feel free to share your experiences and pet peeves when it comes to military characters and roleplays. If you might be interested in joining one, express it in the comments and I'll link you to the interest check when the time comes. Or if you’re interested in being a co-GM or adviser, just hit my PMs and let's talk.

I enjoy similar themes, but not plain modern settings - what kind of genres are you open to?

I'm potentially interested. I'll wait to see the RP once it's up as time restraints are an issue for me.

As for pet peeves: one dude who can take on mobs of enemy soldiers and come out unscathed. It just doesn't feel realistic to me. Also, the lone wolf sniper type who refuses to socialize and get along with the rest of the group. Snipers also rarely work alone so it's also not a realistic trope.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back