Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Rp?

Vampiress

Vampire Princess/Queen of Fire
This Rp would have all the people from all the mighty Morphin series including Jason,Trini,Billy,Kimberly,Zack,Tommy,Alpha,and Zordon. Please Pm me or say on here who you would be if you are interested the only one you can't choose is Kimberly you can be more then one person but if you do that please be at least one bad person. Keep in mind Tommy won't be in the group right away cause we are starting from the beginning of season 1.

I loved the original series but if I were to do a power rangers rp I would rather it be an original one where we can use our own custom characters if it were I might be on board.

Mighty Morphin was a good series, don't get me wrong, but my overall favorites were In Space, Lightspeed Rescue and Time Force.

Which one was your favorite? For the roleplay, just don't go past Mystic Force, because that was the series I stopped at X_X

We could shorten the ranger limit we are so keeping the a Pink and yellow one though and the dog

Well, I was okay with it; the Omega Ranger was bad ass. Robo Ranger and Cat Ranger didn't appear until the end, so its all good.

Yeah I agree what was the pink ranger in Spd again? Wasn't Tommy in Spd for a little while as well?

I think her name was Sydney, or well, 'Syd'? For Tommy, he was the Mighty Morphin Green Ranger, later White, then after that, he was the Red Zeo Ranger, then the Red Turbo Ranger, with his latest Power Rangers Appearance being the Black Dino Ranger. He appeared in SPD alongside his fellow Rangers from Dino Thunder during the SPD-Dino Thunder Crossover.

In any case, I'm open to a Power Rangers roleplay. Although I stopped watching after the end of Mystic Force, I still like watching all the old ones, especially In Space, Lightspeed Rescue and Time Force. Fun fact; the guy who portrayed the Quantum Ranger was also the voice actor for Virgil from the Devil May Cry series. He also portrayed Kenshi in the second season of Mortal Kombat: Legacy.

If you start up any of the following, I'm in! Especially if it is any of the following:

Mighty Morphin

In Space

Lightspeed Rescue

Time Force

Ninja Storm

Dino Thunder

SPD (We're on the same page)

Mystic Force (Also on the same page)

Then I call Dibs on the Yellow Mystic Ranger! Oh yeah, Original Characters or characters from the actual show? I'd prefer Original Characters, but either way, I'm in!

I will be pink to cause pink is my favorite color 
Kawashima can I Pm you it's not about the RpRp

Users who are viewing this thread

Back