• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Midway Falls (A casual town roleplay) [ic]

Characters
Here

Limerick.Grimoire

~*~ Lost In A world Ill never understand ~*~
Midway Falls

so, I was craving a roleplay that was highly casual, so this came to mind...

basically it takes place in this mountain-surrounded town, its very small, one of those towns you usually just pass through, it boasts various little fast food places, family-owned diners, multiple parks, a high school,

middle-school, and elementary school, the neighborhood is known to be very nice, taking up most of this small town, it takes pride in its breathtaking central park where a hometown band is known to often host

shows, some even for free.

of course that is only the middle area of town, there is still both the upper and lower class areas of town.

the upper-class area is where most government buildings, fancy shops, and lavish homes are located, it boasts its own parks, restaurant, a famous dress shop, and some of the most beautiful sea-side estates.

the lower-class area, unlike the other two, have some of the cheapest home prices...and for good reason, food and money is harder to come by here since most of the shops here are weapon shops and factories, and the neighborhood is known for its position in the drug market and its crime-rate, its known as 'the ghetto' of Midway-falls

so this will follow a group of friends as they go through life together, there will be ups downs, drama, romance, etc, I plan for this to be very long-term so buckle in for the ride my friends

template by astraea ∙ beware hidden scrolling[/

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back