• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom MHA rp search

victorian_violets

Back from con. Will start replying soon
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Name: Indie
Experience: been rping for about 7 years now
Rp style: I do third person past tense with an average word count of 600-800 a reply. I can go shorter or longer. In general I just match what I am given
Reply time: I normally reply within about 10 hours. Anything longer than 2 days and I will try to reach out to let you know what is going on
Misc: I love to talk oorp. I find great joy in getting to know my rp buddy and talking and plotting. I like to set out a base plot and then plot as we go
1. No younger than 15
2. No Smut
3. Keep it on this site
4. No omegaverse or similar (ei characters going into heat)
5. Please use proper grammar and punctuations, at least to the best of your ability
6. No spamming

Okay so the first one I want to do is an Erasermic ship and this takes place well they are at UA. Basically we come up with their experiences at UA and what they went through and what it took for them to become hero’s. We could also delve into what it was like to lose Oboro and how the two of them dealt with the grief and trauma

The second one I am looking to do is a vigilante izuku with a side of erasermic. In that one I am looking for a period of eraser and izuku working together without eraser knowing much about izuku. From there is could go a couple of different ways and I am down to talk about it with whoever agrees!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back