• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom MHA rp because i recently started the show again

myers

time will see us realign
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
hi, my name is lilith! i already have thread on here but this is specifically for my hero since i got randomly interested in it again for some reason. i prefer to roleplay with people 18+ since i’m 21 and i rp more mature themes. I will say my schedule is hectic as i work part time as at a zoo as an animal caretaker and i’m a full time college student who is studying biology. i most of the week however my work schedule should only be fridays and the weekends soon so i’ll have more time to actually answer rps. i live in NC so EST time for reference. if you would like a writing sample from me feel free to ask!

ooc is welcomed and encouraged! i love making headcanons and talking abt our ocs it’s my favorite thing to do!

I normally double up with oc x cc but i can do oc x oc! any starting point is fine by me as i am caught up with the manga (not the anime yet)

as for plots i’m fine with pretty much anything besides yandere mostly because i find it boring so i wont do it. and finally, i have no specific love interests but i usually stick to villains and some pros!

ok, done rambling but if you’re interested please PM me so we can discuss there!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back