• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

togasbloodbag

kazzy 💜
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey everyone!! You can call me Kaz- I'm looking to do a mha rp! I usually write para to multi para, but I usually don't have enough inspo for multi 😅 (so I'm semi-lit). My timezone is EST, so please take it onto consideration if yours is different! I will gladly rp with different timezones.

Ships I will do/One's I want to do:
-DabiHawks
-ShinKami
-TogaChako
-EraserMic
-TodoDeku
-BakuDeku
- MomoJirou
-MirioTakami (maybe..)

Ships I will not do:
-Minor x Adult
-Incest or stepcest
-Mineta x anyone (I just don't think he has a love life)
-Any disgusting or cursed ships

AU's and tropes I'd like to do:
-Childhood friends
-College roommates/Dorm mates
-Bakery/Coffee Shop
-Mafia
-Tattoo Shop
-Vampire x Human
-Gay/Bi awakening <3
-Truth quirk
-Friends/Enemies/Strangers to Lovers

If you have any requests on a ship or AU you'd like to do, but it isn't on here, just shoot me a DM, and I will probably respond within a few hours 😃. We do NOT have to do an AU if you wouldn't like to. I am not completely against OC's, but I much more prefer cc x cc! I have finished the anime and haven't read any of the manga, but I'm fine with going off canon. Also, I dont mind spoilers. I will usually reply within 30 minutes-1 hour, so if I take more than a few hours without warning, feel free to bump me!!

Last edited:
togachako is actually insanely cute and something i’d like to try (despite not being caught up with mha). i’d be willing to rp that with u

Users who are viewing this thread

Back