Merits & Flaws and 2E

As a somewhat new player/ST of Exalted, I'd like to add that for myself, if I take Flaws I choose ones who I'd be comfortable role-playing, and fit my character concept, but in order to balance them I so ym best to take an equal number of Merits, so in effect I get a total of +0 BP. I'll admit that I do have a character in one of cyl's game, where I gave my character a Nightmares flaw, and then took a Hearthstone that is supposed to negate that flaw, but I talked to him about it, and let him know that the idea is that it doesn't negate the flaw, just lessens it in the Underworld.

Well, it turns out the guy at the store had no idea what he was talking about. It really is unknown when the release date for Scroll of Heroes is. From what I learned from trying to get LK's book for him...it was probably the new guy at the shop, who doesn't know much.

Ah well.

Wonderful. Such help. Apparently he confused Exalted: Scroll of Heroes with Dungeons and Dragons 4E: Player's Handbook II. I'm not sure how anyone can manage that, but...it seems to be the case... brain damage may have been involved.

Wonderful. Such help. Apparently he confused Exalted: Scroll of Heroes with Dungeons and Dragons 4E: Player's Handbook II. I'm not sure how anyone can manage that' date=' but...[/quote']
"Well, I've heard of some roleplaying book coming out soon. That must be the one this guy wants..."

'Cuz, y'know, they're all the same, right?
KkatDozey.gif

KkatRoll.gif

--Kkat

Sadly...the focus of the store IS roleplaying games...which makes it even sadder. But...the guys hired one of their dads to look after the shop while they're working jobs that actually pay money...and don't seem to have really explained what he's working with to him. In time, hopefully he'll pick things up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back