• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mercenaries of Deretor (Fun Chat Thread)

The Mythic Dragon] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/19862-kirito-kei/ said:
@Kirito Kei[/URL]
Find the main entrance, meet the Direct team, and slaughter your way down to the bottom!

After that... you will just have to see!
Eh, easy enough...

So, I'm assuming everyone is turning in for the night?

The Mythic Dragon] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/19862-kirito-kei/ said:
@Kirito Kei[/URL]
I am getting close. I can see if anyone else posts, but I am most likely done.
It's cool. We can start tomorrow with Kyou and Vala arriving, and retrieving the Direct Squad.

I should have gone to bed a while ago, but I've been needing to post for a while now and the only time I can get to writing is at night as I'm busy all day T-T

Okay, I will be honest. I am too tired to do much creative thinking, so I am retiring for the night. I hope to have more fun tomorrow!

And... they're probably gonna find her dead @Kirito Kei ... She'd not in a condition to fight, though I'm giving her reasons to anyway. I don't plan to have her last much longer, that is... as far as fighting goes.

*She's

ChristinaXIV said:
And... they're probably gonna find her dead @Kirito Kei ... She'd not in a condition to fight, though I'm giving her reasons to anyway. I don't plan to have her last much longer, that is... as far as fighting goes.

*She's
Yeah, but something tells me that Aias would eventually come to her aid. After all, he did free her.

And she freed herself. Now she'll be going through regret. My idea was to create her as a very civilized person who has no way of verbally communicating and gets along just fine with everyone. But for the way I started off, I really couldn't make her like that. All I'm gonna say is that this isn't 'her' this is a warped version that's had to undergo 5 years of mental and physical torture. Her kinder and more reasonable personality will return. Have you noticed that when I am giving her thoughts, they don't often enough match with her personality? I mean, sometimes it does. But, she has some control in her mind, just not her body.

Oh... It just now came across that that might've been harsh... I'm terribly sorry @Kirito Kei I was just trying to explain.

That's up to everyone else, I'm gonna crash for the night, I did my damage, I'll let people hate me in the morning lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back