• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mercenaries of Deretor (Fun Chat Thread)

Lol pissed is an understatement for Leo right now~

And I'm not waiting no, I going to post in an hour or so, but I need to watch the last episode of Elfen Lied first^-^

@The Mythic Dragon I'm not even sure how to respond exactly to the that post... nothing was essentially directed towards my character, and she's still in intense pain from the collar.

@ChristinaXIV

Well, he said that the command words will only show themselves to people who the slave trusts with their lives. And the only way to release a slave collar is to say the opposite of said phrase... so, that is where I was going. You have to trust Aias @Daimao with your life...

Does that help? Does it make sense?

Yeah, much better, sorry, the wording with all the he's and she's and brothers and sisters and lovers in that post made me like... O-O I don't know what to do anymore...

@The Mythic Dragon

I need to watch it. Like very badly, as soon as that's done I can catch up with other things so it's kind of important.. I guess xD

And I want to try add severe character development in my next post but that will probably go out the window xD

@Daimao you're post comes next before my own, but you might want to put Christina down, not sure how's she's going to handle being strung over a shoulder like some sort of trophy.

@The Mythic Dragon No no, that's alright! Really... I'm just easy to confuse, it's my bad, but I'm all good now, I'm on even understanding.

Aaannnddd I'm back!~

It turned out to be three episodes of another instead my original plan of just watching the last Elfen Lied episode...

But now I can say that I want to do nothing but sit in a corner and cry because sadness. BUT I will turn that into anger and put it in my next post;D -bloodthirsty grin-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back