• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mercenaries of Deretor (Fun Chat Thread)

@Kirito Kei

Possibly, using a precise flame from the fingertip, but is Markov ( @Yonsisac ) able to do so? Does he have the patience for it?

@Whisker

Correction: His fire breath has been disabled. He still has control over flames, just cannot produce his breath (Which is the strongest iteration of his fire)

I see. So that option is off the table. Lemme think of something else...

This might seem random, but are there spider webs nearby?

@Kirito Kei

Hmm... there could be... would you be willing to kill a giant spider to get them? (IE: you look for them, I have you find them and a spider, you kill it and gather the webs, etc)

The Mythic Dragon] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/19862-kirito-kei/ said:
@Kirito Kei[/URL]
Hmm... there could be... would you be willing to kill a giant spider to get them? (IE: you look for them, I have you find them and a spider, you kill it and gather the webs, etc)
Nah, that'll take too long. Another question: Using Sky's abilities as a wood fey, would it be possible to use her vines as makeshift bandages to stop the bleeding?

@The Mythic Dragon

Oh, he told me he couldnt use flames at all ...

I guess thats why I got confused.

@Kirito Kei

PIZZA!?

custom_pizza_buffet_menu.jpg

The Mythic Dragon] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/19862-kirito-kei/ said:
@Kirito Kei[/URL]
No... I can add one if you need it. Nothing beyond ice-blue hair and eyes. Probably should, anyway.
You don't have to if you don't want to. I just thought it would be good to include in my post. But that brief description will do the job...

@Kirito Kei @FlawlezFalcon and others

I have one made! Put in the post where you all met her, but I will put it here for quick vision.

The Fey named Vala was perhaps 5'6, lithe, ice-blue hair and eyes on pure white skin. Her hair was short, just reaching her ears. She had a bow and quiver on her back, and wore a simple leather harness and archer's gauntlets over a ragged brown beige tunic and pants. Around her neck was a ring of leather and iron... a slave collar.

AHHHHH every time I come back someones injured

okay, amaya is passed out on the roof atm, captured by mercenaries, will drain their energy and gtfo and go heal *types away*

Also,(referring to RP) is it daytime or nighttime now?

EDIT

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back