Men vs Women (Race to 1000)

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way Derg, you'll soon find me and Ice don't stop for nobody but ourselves, so just resign now and save yourself.

CelticHero37 said:
Cheesus H. Crust. Like, this is the reason I hate people.
yeeeeeeeep. yeah I'm done already. Like seriously this is fucking unwinnable cuz they're being ridiculously unfair.

Last edited by a moderator:
CelticHero37 said:
Well skittle, gotta learn to love the crazies one day. Just ask the other skittles, pretty sure some of them would agree :x

CelticHero37 said:
Well if you hate us then leave. Not like anything is keeping you here. Just unwatch the thread

And we should probably give this a small rest now. Pretty sure we're safe for now.

CelticHero37 said:
It's called having OCD. Like, no matter what I'm fucked at this point.
As for the OCD, I can understand a person who has OCD, but it's a lot better on the mind to try and ignore something that's never going to become what your mind wants it to be so I'd recommend at least trying if you don't want to deal with this :x

Once again though, I admit OCD's annoying for this kinda thing. I just have this huge thing about inferiority and superiority to me, as I had a big issue with self-deprecation before and so I try my best not to be that way :/

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]134
And we should probably give this a small rest now. Pretty sure we're safe for now.

As for the OCD, I can understand a person who has OCD, but it's a lot better on the mind to try and ignore something that's never going to become what your mind wants it to be :x

[/QUOTE]
Don't you think I know that? There's a difference between what you can rationalize and what cues remain in your instinctual mind. Like it's there. It's never going away. I'm not asking for anyone to stop, I'm just asking for people to slow the fuck down and actually play nice. Is that too much to ask? I swear to God I'm starting to understand Hitler.

CelticHero37 said:
Don't you think I know that? There's a difference between what you can rationalize and what cues remain in your instinctual mind. Like it's there. It's never going away. I'm not asking for anyone to stop, I'm just asking for people to slow the fuck down and actually play nice. Is that too much to ask? I swear to God I'm starting to understand Hitler.
I wasn't the first to go super fast, peoples started continually going to 69 as I bumped it up to 70. I was a single person ganged up on by three or four, so I had to start going fast and now my fingers won't stop typing because I'm "insane" as one would say literally :x

54215219.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back