Megalopolis Reboot

Not sure if I should play Eli in this one. >>

Crocmon said:
Not sure if I should play Eli in this one. >>
Submit anything you feel will allow you to have fun as long as it follows the new character template.

[QUOTE="Captain Hesperus]My hat.
It is tossed in, right there.

Captain Hesperus

[/QUOTE]
Welcome!

I look forward to the character you will be submitting :) !

You have sparked my interest. A few questions. What game system is this going to use? I'd hate to join in something and have no clue as to what I'm doing to run my character. Also, can we put in requests for characters, or are we stuck using whatever templates you submit? I'm thinking about a character that has mutant cat features, high dex/agility, and some martial arts skills, that would be more metahuman than human from the appearance and superhuman reflexes. Can this idea be worked in?

Sherwood said:
You have sparked my interest. A few questions. What game system is this going to use? I'd hate to join in something and have no clue as to what I'm doing to run my character. Also, can we put in requests for characters, or are we stuck using whatever templates you submit? I'm thinking about a character that has mutant cat features, high dex/agility, and some martial arts skills, that would be more metahuman than human from the appearance and superhuman reflexes. Can this idea be worked in?
It's a forum game, no system required, I am not providing a list of abilities or any of that, its completely up to your creativity as long as you follow the character template. Other then that knock your self out!

Is the same template for Ye Olde Mega used for Neo-Mega?

[QUOTE="Val Hallen]Sounds interesting. Mind if I join in?

[/QUOTE]
Sure go ahead and submit a character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back