• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy "Medieval Santa" Out of Character chat

Characters
Here
Other
Here
I'm beginning to feel very outnumbered, if the Sandman makes it to the end of this story I will be surprised

I'm beginning to feel very outnumbered, if the Sandman makes it to the end of this story I will be surprised

Don’t worry my friend once I finally get the time to finish my Character sheet you may have a higher chance. XD

Also apologies, busy as of late with work. Will be trying to get my CS done by tonight.

Alright!!! He’s ready for perusal and possible approval The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof !!!

Woulda been a she but I couldn’t find a fitting picture for what I imagined and i’m Horrid at describing characters, still working on that but.

Alright, with our characters being up, we should discuss how we want this to start.

Further, we should discuss how each character views the others, maybe trading relationships and alliances between kingdoms.

I noticed many of the kingdoms are lacking agriculture, which is Zahnheim´s strongest point. So it seems that many of the kingdoms are dependant on Zahnheim. That gives Julius a very special role. He is not hiding his vile nature, but the other kingdoms seem to not be able to do much against it, due to the fact they depend on him and his kingdom a lot. If they were to get on his bad side too much, he could go for a trading embargo, leaving many of the kingdoms in a dire situation.

Any comments or ideas on that? Feel free to approach not only me, but each other, so we can fully clear this setting and start our political rp on a strong basis.
Dr.Nekoshu Dr.Nekoshu DGM DGM Acethekidd Acethekidd Kazig Kazig

I thought Kazig Kazig ’s Hialderson had an agricultural standpoint as well?
But I feel and know that Quodgratis and Wesker would be fine with that possibility, he wouldn’t mind as it is though would keep it in his deck that he could always obtain the supplies he needs through less legal ways, or at least a small amount of what he needs.

Edit: Still more to say buttons too close.

Though I will admit he’ll likely keep a strong trade relationship with Zahnheim on the basis that he has ready access to mining materials which they need, even though The North has access as well but with more trouble it seems. Despite the treatment of the Humans Zahnheim has, Wesker could stand it if it meant good trade.

On Quodgratis though, it seems they are the major supplier of Lumber and a competing supplier for mining materials, though none probably as rare or refined as those in DGM DGM ’s Kingdom as they are tougher to reach and I’m just fair-playing here. But would also hold a political standpoint for… Subtle “Negotiations”.

But in relation to other Kingdoms, Hialderson and Zahnheim would be major trade partners by all appearances, and maybe Drura for magical work. Hialderson more because of a friendly standpoint between the two.

don't forget the ancient treasures that can also be found in the north that where the real money is made but that only one of the many thing that make my kingdom powerful also you right about that purity with the refined ore after all the north is home to many a skillful dwarven blacksmith

don't forget the ancient treasures that can also be found in the north that where the real money is made but that only one of the many thing that make my kingdom powerful also you right about that purity with the refined ore after all the north is home to many a skillful dwarven blacksmith

Okay I just wasn’t sure what to classify them as.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back