• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Medieval Santa? How does that work?

The Fluffiest Floof

Floof, truly the fluffiest
We all know those beautiful lies that parents tell their children. Tooth fairy, Santa, Easter Bunny, Sandman, the list goes on. Today, i want to propose a rather different concept to you.

What, if we took those beings and reinterpreted them in a medieval fantasy setting? As kings, wizards, knights and rogues. The creativity knows no limits. We take those, granted, very powerful beings and have them be a council, that watches over the medieval world they live in, rules it as a council of kings and queens.

At the moment, i have two possible plot ideas given the idea of a setting as i had it. Either, the council encounters a common enemy, a threat to the world that their armies cannot face, that they, as a group, as much differences, tension as there may be, have to face together to save their world.

Or, we take those inner tensions. Maybe war is in the air, alliances have to be made, betrayal, friendship, politics. Some want the war, some don´t, some try to prevent it. THe game full of intrigue and trust alike is what we would rp.

Its a different idea, think, something you may not have seen before. IF i managed to spark your interest, let me know. Please, tell me what being you´d like to be. To clarify, im not looking for fairy tale characters. I mean those beings that parents make up to bring the smile on their face. Or maybe keep them in line.

Also let me know ideas and opinions on my plot ideas. Which one would you like, is there something you want to see added or changed? I dont promise it to happen, but im very open to suggestions.

List of Players and Characters played
Tooth Fairy ( The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof )
Easter Bunny ( Dr.Nekoshu Dr.Nekoshu )
Santa Claus ( DGM DGM )
The Sandman ( Kazig Kazig )

Last edited:
This actually seems like an interesting concept

I was thinking either Jack frost or pitch back ( aka the boogeyman )

Definitely interested! As far as I’m concerned, I think I may want to reinvent the Easter Bunny… I do love a good sneaky person.

so are we talking about stuff like the man on the moon, mother nature, st peter and jack skellington

This sounds really interesting! If you're still looking, can I be put up as The Sandman?

Santa is a snow elf who has been banished to a cold land for (insert reason here.) However. Every winter he and his snow elves are allowed on parole/ pilgrimage to their old land where they give gifts as a religious practice.

Santa is a snow elf who has been banished to a cold land for (insert reason here.) However. Every winter he and his snow elves are allowed on parole/ pilgrimage to their old land where they give gifts as a religious practice.
We sadly already have a santa for this rp, however if you´d like to play somebody else, that´s very much possible.

Fantasy - Medieval Santa Character Sheet

Heres our character sheet, the ooc is linked there as well ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back