• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Medieval fantasy : what gets the most votes, either way a song to play

What would you rather in terms of Aerth setting?

• Karma's song. Focusing on the hunters guild dealing with the Orc plague at the heart of it.

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Draconig's song. This revolves around a criminal looking to change his life (And The world)

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Velva's song. This is about the Striders dealing with Terrorgores (mutated monsters/creatures)

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • I'm Gm I choose what I want

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Voidwalker Yaya!

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters

NeonFlow

More toxic less flow
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
I've made at least ten different rp's all set on the same fictional realm and I suddenly thought "fuck it"
Instead of making a number of checks recycling plots and ideas to make various rp's for six people a pop when only three players join in a serious manner. I thought I may as well take a bit of time to summarize the main stories I'd rather make happen and focus on the narratives that suit.

Just have this one role play with a bit more of a barrier to enter instead of multiple rp's where I let the first group to make a cs be the cast and it eventually dies.

With all that said- welcome to Aerth.
20200611_112334.jpgwryhain.jpgRainaya.jpg20200604_105625.jpg
A planet five times bigger then the Earth filled with magic and various sentient races of life. Like our planet this world is mostly water but the lands of Aerth are plagued with troubles no matter where you originate from.

The Nightspawn appear all over,
the creatures and monsters turning into unnatural Terrorgores,
the green plague known as Orcs conquering the land before them and reaching their grasp across the vast seas as well.

Aerth is a hot mess and the gods aren't helping.
Unknown to the Aerthborn souls, their various gods find pleasure and joy in gambling over the lives of mortals. Plucking souls from other worlds and gifting them weapons and powers in the guise of being heroes.
Alas these gods are merely sending souls at random to battle while placing bets over which God sent soul will be the most noteworthy.

Some gods band together, sending their champions to Aerth in a group to hedge their bets...
Others craft unusual items and assume the best or worst for their champions...
Does it even matter though?

All over Aerth slimy black creatures appear from thin air to attack the living.

Orcs multiply and spread, the Orc population outnumbers all races combined, three to one.
(That's a whole lotta orcs)

Monsters and beasts rage out of control, Terrorgores mutate from the flora and fauna of Aerth making everything much more dangerous.

To put simply shits fucked. Aerth needs hero's of all sorts and it seems only a few souls are making any effort to remedy this situation.

the hunters guild- (karma's song) Located on the mountains separating Karma from Restag. The hunters take on any quest for adventure and gold, their main concern is with the Rising orc population and how that is making the entire planet a much worse place to be.
You would start as a isekai soul or a new recruit to the hunters guild. Fighting all manner of threats but mostly revolving around Orcs to start with.

the striders- (velva's song) A guild of bounty hunters, Famous (Or infamous) throughout Velva and further for being legendary fighters who take any job for the right price.
You would start as a kidnapped child who survived the vicious trial of Carnageflora
(The birthplace of mutated monsters)
And eventually find their way to being recruited by the Striders of ages past to form a new world changing faction.

the shadowhand-(Draconig's song) A criminal network that operates all over Aerth. A mid ranked shadow wishes to defect, unknowingly he and the crew he forms would change Aerth forever.
You would start as a new recruit to said rebel shadow looking to change everything.
Isekai souls work here as well.

The poll is for what you would rather play out. I have a story for each and they all intersect in some way
but my idea of crossovers happening in rp's never got enough players behind it, instead I will focus on whatever gets the most votes and have that group work through the various problems over Aerth.

I will answer questions here or in a PM. Personally I'd rather the Striders or Shadowhand be the actual start but the Hunter guild has always been the Aerth rp that lasts the longest.
You can probably find previous rp's of mine and judge from them if you like what I sell but even so I can only assume I get better and more jaded with each post I make.

(This page is subject to edits and bumps. I'm just gonna make this my Aerth check and run anything Aerth related through the one page and server instead of multiple checks.)

The barrier to enter any of these roleplays would be in the CS. I'm thinking a bit of backstory for the character is enough to get invested in aha

Last edited:
Thank you people who voted, there is one vote in each option so we are still on the same page aha.
I'll post some of the checks that died here as they have info about each story

These two are somewhat blended together if isekai souls happen

57 flavours of Aerth, a flavour in this case is a direction the narrative can take. Each song has at least 60 different ways it can go determined mostly by character's choices in game.

At the end of the rp I'll read all through it and post a New Vegas style slideshow made in MS paint showing in shit graphics but telling in amazing detail how everyone's actions effected the world of aerth long term.

Turns out the game was rigged from start

With a overwhelming five votes i have decided to run draconigs song,
As said in the check this will go all over Aerth so it does cross paths with the other lands and would be rp's
Velva's song lost with a devastatingly low four votes, karma had a respectable one vote.

The cs is up and ready to have characters submitted, I am happy to help when needed and will do so when I see the alert.

mindicree mindicree HoneyBeeSweet HoneyBeeSweet Goonfire Goonfire PlusUltra PlusUltra Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre GolemGuy GolemGuy

Ill work on a post tomorrow, been a bit busy with work but have a day off tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back