• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Medieval Fantasy Roleplay Partner Wanted

witchykitt3n

Follow me on discord- witchykitt3n ADULTS ONLY
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I know it might seem cliché but; I am seeking for someone to do a 1x1 medieval fantasy roleplay with me on discord. Why discord? Because it is easier for me when I am at work to respond back while on breaks or when I am writing on my laptop, I don't have to tab hop to reply. I do multiple characters when I write as I am a writer in real life. This is to help my creative mind to unblock. I am seeking a long term partner though. Please no children. It makes me uncomfortable to role play with a child. I would prefer someone 21+ since I am almost 30. my discord is the same as my username on here so feel free to add me.

If you want a slim idea of what the roleplay would be about; feel free to check out my other form. Also; I am sorry that it doesn't look all that eye catching/pretty. I am very new to the site and still trying to learn how to make my forms look cute!

Hi. I'm interested rping with you. I'm into fantasy, dark themed romance detailed.
Male
18+(reveal more to discord)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back