Mecha Warfare (Reboot)

No its ok i alredy change gender of mi character and picture....is it ok?

I wanted, and still do, my mech picture changed to the second mech pic you posted. That is all.

Oh....ok sorry for that....Dam i whant it too start...I got this odd HYPE feeling wen i see this thdread xD

OK, I will start it and this time, it will take place after the convert recon mission and All of the mercenaries and Squadron members are in Japan. I am cutting the part from the previous storyline.

unfortunately, the previous RP is no longer available, this is only in my head that I know the storyline.

[QUOTE="Felkis Armata]unfortunately, the previous RP is no longer available, this is only in my head that I know the storyline.

[/QUOTE]
Okay, can you explain what exactly is up with the arena? Are only the Americans in Japan or do we all start there? Am I just dicking around in Europe and possibly Russia?

We all start here in Japan and someone is finding Serge here in Japan. Although this is beginning should be like.

Ok so i have a question for the squad Thing

So do we control the squad? Or we are only in it?

Like right now i can be with mi squad mates of hellfire correct?

So in short what we do wen we are inside a quad you control them?

I'm fairly sure that if you are the only one in a squad you pretty much control it. Does that mean I control the entire EU and Yonsisac controls Russia?

I think we only control our squad....Well in combat that is...Or maybe he controls the squad and we follows Orders...But controling the entier Things...No i dont think so

Users who are viewing this thread

Back