Mecha Warfare (Reboot)

Is this only intended for people who were part of the previous rp or can new people join?

Is there already a squadron list of some sort? I would like to create an EU character but I'm not sure if I should just select iron wolf or if there are other options. Also, do I just decide my own member #?

Tag me wen the RP starts gona be gone for a wille...Im so HYPE!!!!....And ironicly im the Only Heavy for now xD

Thank you. Mind if I keep everything else the same? Except he's now a heavy instead of a medium. 
Also, @KneelingAngel there are a lot of guys and not a single girl. If you could, make a character please.

I found another Heavy Mecha with a good appearance and let me know if you change your mind. Also to switch the strengths and weaknesses.

anvil.jpg

That one certainly looks more like my type of heavy. Big, a large gun, and ammo storage to boot. I'll take that one and change the strength/weakness accordingly. 
I have changed the strenght and weakness a little and now just waiting for that picture.

Hoooo sombody needs Mech help?...Because i have a large storage of pic xD

Heavy please. If you can find a good one. But I like the one I have at the moment, that is if it has been changed to the one Felkis found (the second one that has a metal barrel on it's back.)

What class of heavy?....like very bulki?...Or like heavy wepons and all that

Sorry, was at a movie. I don't want to change the picture to much. So the second one more then the rest. But I'm happy with the one I got right now. I based a lot of the mech around the picture, so if the picture changes drastically I have to change a lot if things.

Its ok i place it there for those ho dont have one so dont worry Beo and i like your mech 
Hmmmm....Can i change mi characters gender?....because there is only men

There is a majority men, but if you want to go ahead. You could even recruit some of your friends, like what I did.

.......Aliens....JK i dont know maybe because that you know they gona like it 
Ok there female and wen is this going too start....IM SO HYPE!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back