• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Mature Power Rangers RP?

OGSG said:
I'm sorry to disappoint you, but we will still be in those colorful suits lmao! But please don't let that scare you completely away. It will be a very fun RP. It's actually up right, but I'm still working on editing all of the posts. :)

Ah, the ol' skittle suits!! hehe
xD

As much as I dislike the idea of rainbow suits, I still like the idea of a power rangers-like group vs. a hive of bad guys! I use to watch the power rangers as a kid....fun times!

Sooo I'm not a definite yes, but I'll be lurking!! ^_^

Awesome! I'll keep you updated anyway. ^^

Let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks for the post!

Mmkay!!

Thanks to this site I keep singing the Shark Week theme and "GO GO POWER RANGERS" in my head.......HALP ME! >.> (@V@)(@V@)​

A sentai RP? Sounds interesting! (even though I haven't seen many series from start to end yet)

When you say it's going to be more mature, does that mean a "dark" view of things, as well? Basically, I get the part of making it for teens instead of kids, in regards to what characters can do on screen. (within site rules, of course!) But are you also planning to make the atmosphere less idealistic?

Definitely dark is the direction that I am going towards, MidnightDaybreak. Think of it like a rated-R movie (of course within site rules).

As a quick question will there be prior knowledge of power rangers or will this be the first team to surface? Also how will character death be handled, not only Villains but rangers too? Oh and will there be a Sixth Ranger?

Thanks for your questions!

1. There will be no knowledge of prior Rangers. Think of this as kind of like an alternate universe. There are other teams in other dimensions lol (if that makes sense?).

2. Death is certainly a possibility for all our characters, given the danger they will be placed in. I will say that death will play a part. To whom? We'l see ;) . Villains, of course, are always on the chopping block.

3. The core team will have six rangers. May add a seventh depending on how well the RP goes. That's all I can say about that for now. :)

I do have a certain request. Whoever is the Red Ranger,please make sure they are not the new guy who just happens to be a black belt in martial arts!!!

Lol! That definitely will NOT be the case! No one will be an expert at anything, trust me. Lmao! Excellent observation.

Oh!! I have another question! Will the morphing grid come into play? Like will it be the explanation for the ranger's powers and fighting skills?

Sorry about all the questions. Lol

No it's fine! I love questions as it helps everyone out! The morphing grid will be explained at some point in the RP because, let's face it, we've got to make sense of all of this right? Lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back