• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Mass Effect: Contagion Eclipse {OOC}

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
There are advantages to both, but keep in mind Discord does have a character limit of 2000 including spaces. That being said I'm down for either, so whatever y'all want.

There are advantages to both, but keep in mind Discord does have a character limit of 2000 including spaces. That being said I'm down for either, so whatever y'all want.
We will not be roleplaying on discord. It will be used mainly for just OOC chatter/plotting/etc.

How do we use codes?

That shows a lot of the basics on how to use the codes, and then there are very talented members who go and make code for others to use so long as they're credited

I'm asking because apparently the form is coded

I'm asking because apparently the form is coded
That shows a lot of the basics on how to use the codes, and then there are very talented members who go and make code for others to use so long as they're credited
As FireMaiden stated, you can just copy/paste what I had on the CS thread to fill it out.
Or you can go to the BB-code center and go grab a freebie from one of the veteran code creators and just edit/fill out how the character sheet would be.

As FireMaiden stated, you can just copy/paste what I had on the CS thread to fill it out.
Or you can go to the BB-code center and go grab a freebie from one of the veteran code creators and just edit/fill out how the character sheet would be.
Thank you! I'm new af to using coding on this website

Users who are viewing this thread

Back