Marvel Universe RP

Hullo! My friends and I have been rping for awhile now in a group called The Nine Realms. But even though it's been going for awhile we still need characters to join us! Preferrably we would like cannon characters but if you want to just join as your own original character then you are more then welcome to do so! We have most of the Avengers as far as I know. We do need some X-men characters and a few other characters from the both the comics and the movies. We follow both the comics and the movies plotwise but sometimes we do veer away from the story and create our own plots and twists. Come join us and jump in a universe full of superheros and supervillains. Yes, you can be a supervillain too! Here is a list of characters that we need and/or could use.

James Buchanan Barnes(AKA Bucky)

Agent Phil Coulson

Pepper Potts

Frigga

Jane Foster

Agent Maria Hill

Peggy Carter

Heimdall

Fandral

Volstagg

Hogun

Elektra

Red Hulk

Venom/Agent Venom

Anti-Venom

the Runaways

Professor Xavier

Phoenix

And any other Marvel character that's not on this list

The ones on the top are the characters we really need most of all! Again if you don't want to play a cannon character then please feel free to bring in your own character :-) If you wanna join us then let me know here or through PM. Hope to hear from you soon!

I claim the man himself

Doctor_Doom_Portrait_Art.png

Victor Von Doom

Well, all we need from you is a filled out character sheet about your OC. You can look at the format we use in our Character Information thread. Then, fill one out and post it there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back