• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom MARVEL Roleplay (Earth-617, Non-Canon) (Invite As Many People As Possible) (This Might Become a Hosted Project If I Get Players)

Hey, Birdsie Birdsie since you're running such a big roleplay, I'm currently in another roleplay that has a method of coping with such big characters.

Roleplaying anonymously in google docs? That way it would allow for a lot more scenes (kinda like episodes separated by headers). I makes it a lot more simple to look at and less clustered. We'd definitely still need RpN for character making as well as scene planning, but it makes it all easier. The Roleplay is called Illustrious.

Here's what it looks like:
Screenshot 2018-05-23 at 6.35.09 PM.png
You see the headings for different "Scenes/Episodes" on the left, and each one has different scenes going on. This also helps if people were to drop out, and is completely anonymous (I'll ask the GMs of the roleplay how they did that). You in?

oh and are we supposed to start our cs sheet? confused cause no one else has

I'd really wanna play Squirrel Girl. Since she's a "minor" character, I can fill in with Major ones to make up for playong such a niche character (she is going to come up in a TV show, soon.) I can do Tony Stark if he's open, some mild interest in Daredevil or Ghost Rider. Maybe an X-Men guy. I actually have a sizable comic collection and am subscribed to yhe Marvel app, so let me know what you need and I'll fill in. In return just let me play the Unbeatable Squirrel Girl!

squirrel-girl.jpg

Wouldn't only OCs require a CS?
because this is set in an alternate universe, Birdsie Birdsie already stated that most of the characters are gonna have twists/turns on them. So they aren't always like canon, hence why the CS's are needed.

I'd really wanna play Squirrel Girl. Since she's a "minor" character, I can fill in with Major ones to make up for playong such a niche character (she is going to come up in a TV show, soon.) I can do Tony Stark if he's open, some mild interest in Daredevil or Ghost Rider. Maybe an X-Men guy. I actually have a sizable comic collection and am subscribed to yhe Marvel app, so let me know what you need and I'll fill in. In return just let me play the Unbeatable Squirrel Girl!

View attachment 443965
I have taken tony stark but those other ones are open. And... squirrel girl is confusing. I didn’t claim her but I made a CS so honestly, it all depends on wether birdsie accepts it or not. Honestly, I shouldn’t be doing Birdsie’s job for him right now. I’m sorry Birdsie! Don’t kill me, please! I’m just trying to help out!

I have taken tony stark but those other ones are open. And... squirrel girl is confusing. I didn’t claim her but I made a CS so honestly, it all depends on wether birdsie accepts it or not. Honestly, I shouldn’t be doing Birdsie’s job for him right now. I’m sorry Birdsie! Don’t kill me, please! I’m just trying to help out!
Ah man, just saw those posts. Think I got lost in the sea of 'em.

Oh, woopsies! could I reserve deadpool instead?
Of course!

Birdsie Birdsie And can you reserve Black Panther for me please?
T'Challa is one of my favorites. You got it.

View attachment 443965
I'd like to give Squirrel Girl to you but BackSet BackSet already made a CS. I will need you two to discuss things.

Wouldn't only OCs require a CS?
because this is set in an alternate universe, Birdsie Birdsie already stated that most of the characters are gonna have twists/turns on them. So they aren't always like canon, hence why the CS's are needed.
Exactly what fin fin said, but to be clear, if your character is canon and doesn't vary much from its Earth-616 counterpart, I'm willing to accept a very minimalistic character sheet.

We cpuld figure put a sharing system pf some sort, maybe. I’m just throwing out ideas.

I'd like to play Squirrel Girl if you're not married to her, but if you really wanna than that's fine. Stark is just my preferred out of the OGs so that's all you.

I'd like to play Squirrel Girl if you're not married to her, but if you really wanna than that's fine. Stark is just my preferred out of the OGs so that's all you.
I mean, I put a lot of effort into that character sheet but at the same time I don’t want to be mean and pkay, I homestly have mo idea what I’m trying to say here.

I mean, I put a lot of effort into that character sheet but at the same time I don’t want to be mean and pkay, I homestly have mo idea what I’m trying to say here.

Like I said, if you're not married to it. I understand. I'm toying with some ideas. How about Jennifer Walters and Howard the Duck?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back