• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Marvel/DC: United We Stand

Should I change this into a Marvel or DC RP?

• Marvel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • DC

• None of the Above

• Total voters
Would anybody be interested in playing in a universe full of Marvel/DC character and OCs? If so, I need two people willing to be an Administrator. I can't do all of the work by myself.

Wow! I thought this RP would never happen! So let me ask you guys something. Do you want me to change this into a Marvel RP or DC RP? None of the above is allowed to be voted.

Hmm I feel like focusing on one or the other makes the story more complete and easier to manage. Maybe we can pick one now and then pick the other on separate threads later and then have like a huge crossover event thread. I just feel like each universe is so rich and deep it's hard to mix both of them right of the bat

@Ravensmikey I understand what you're talking about, but I just feel like having a detailed storyline focusing on one Universe would be extraordinary. Maybe in the future we could bring Marvel and DC to face each other. As of now, trying to work with one either Marvel or DC would just perfect to me. You can still vote for any of the choices of above.

The Great Catsby] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/37819-ravensmikey/ said:
@Ravensmikey[/URL] I understand what you're talking about, but I just feel like having a detailed storyline focusing on one Universe would be extraordinary. Maybe in the future we could bring Marvel and DC to face each other. As of now, trying to work with one either Marvel or DC would just perfect to me. You can still vote for any of the choices of above.
I agree with you 100 percent.

Cool as long as I can throw Deadpool in, to cause random mayhem and break 4th walls and shoot up people for money I am A-OK

Ladies and Gentlemen, I would now like to say you should be expecting the thread's arrival on Saturday or Sunday. Prepare to roleplay you guys. Prepare...

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back