• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Marriage

Lorelei Bagdes

Unlucky Member
I'm for a male or a Female.

The basic plot of this story is a newly wed couple (I'm the wife) come home from their honey moon, to find out that they're pregnant. The couple is very excited but their marriage already is starting to get bumpy. When the husband(or the other wife) hangs out with his/her best longterm friend, The friend starts to talk about how shocking it was to find out that they had gotten married so quick, and now they're having a child. The hubby starts to realize he/she knows nothing about his/her wifes past. They had completely skipped over that part. The hubby starts asking his wife questions trying to understand why they hadn't talked about it, and wanting to know his wife fully. The wife becomes secretive and tries to give him as little info as possible. Then she goes into labor prematurely. The wife goes into a coma, and starts talking in her sleep, saying names and numbers. Finally The hubby gets a name and a cell phone number which he calls, and someone answers. The hubby goes on a long journey trying to fully discover his wifes secretive past.

sorry I know this is a really badly worded plot but I promise I rp better! I just didn't quite know how to word this!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back