• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom marble's fandom search

marble

intro
hey! my name is markus, i live in the uk, and i use he/they pronouns. i'm looking for someone to rp with!​
i mostly like fandom canon x canon ships, but if i get to know you and talk about your ocs with you, i'll be more interested!​
some things i'm looking for in a partner (and you can expect from me):​
  • at least 21. i'm almost 30. i'd be more comfortable with anyone over 25.
  • ditch/ghost friendly. this is a must. sometimes rps don't hit, or people don't connect. i have anxiety, so trying to explain why i want to leave the rp would be a massive stressor for me. in turn, i want you to feel the same. we're adults. (that being said, if you tell me you would rather be told, i will do my best to accomodate that!)
  • patience. i've been rping for over 15 years, but this is the first time i'm coming back to potentially longer form content. i don't have any samples, i don't know how long my replies will be.
  • flexibility. my work schedule is never consistent. sometimes i won't be able to reply for a week. most of the time, i won't respond every day.
  • ooc chat. the above being said, i can often chat ooc. i have discord, or we can talk in our messages.
  • post styles... i don't care if they're pretty or not. i've used some bbcode on gaiaonline, but that was a long time ago! if you wanna make your posts pretty, so will i, but i'll be using the freebies!
  • willing to put up with my music / playlist spam ♡
  • i don't mind if we rp here or on discord :captaincat:
fandoms
here's the fandoms i'd be interested in rping right now!​
bolded is who i can write. the amount of hearts indicates my level of interest.​

• Gale & Astarion ♡♡♡​
    Wyll & Astarion ♡♡♡♡♡​
    Wyll & Karlach ♡♡♡​
    Shadowheart & Karlach ♡♡♡​
    Shadowheart & Lae'zel ♡♡♡​
    Halsin & Astarion ♡♡​
    Halsin & Zevlor ♡♡​
    Dammon & Karlach ♡♡​
    Dammon & Rolan ♡♡♡♡​
    Gortash & The Dark Urge ♡ (i would like to get to know your durge first!)​
    i'm very open to learning about your ocs if you learn about mine!!​

plots
i don't have any set plot ideas, so i'm eager to pass thoughts back and forth.​
i love aus! especially boring, mundane aus that we can find new ways to add drama or include other characters!​
i'm specifically looking for romantic/shippy rps.​
i'd love to explore different styles of rp, like fake chatrooms or muses sending letters to each other!​
some things i like:​
urban fantasy | regency era | 60s and 70s​
limits
some stuff i'm not comfortable with writing:​
coma plots | underage relationships | nsfw | fighting/combat focused plots | racism, sexism, transphobia | harry potter​
send me a message or something if you're interested!​

Last edited:
e8c63e455455bb79e7137198a2f3e346147699c1-155841222.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back