Map update v 7.1

Stephenls

I used to post these to the old Exalted Compendium; I see the format has changed somewhat. Sorry if this is the wrong forum.

Anyway, the map's updated again.

http://exalted.hd42.de/

Now with Exalted: The Autochthonians, Cult of the Illuminated, and Bastions of the North.

If you see anything wrong with it, be sure to tell me.

Stephenls

I'll do it myself but why havn't you put the portal to Aotoconia (evan I know thats spelled wrong sorry) on your map

Stephenls
  I'll do it myself but why havn't you put the portal to Aotoconia (evan I know thats spelled wrong sorry) on your map
I do. Ot's Head is in the Font of Mourning. Grid square G13.

it is in the font of mourning? I thought they were next to each other I guess I should check my book.

RARGH!!!! Right after I managed to get a 3'x5' map printed and laminated of the last version....ahh well...

Well, you can take comfort in the fact that there will be no more canonical locations published until 2nd Ed.

-S

Hey Stephen,

Did you get any money from WW for them making your map "official"?

I'm assuming they at least asked first.

-S

RARGH!!!! Right after I managed to get a 3'x5' map printed and laminated of the last version....ahh well...
I looked into doing that too, but it was hideously expensive.
I just printed it at my works color laser printer and taped it all together.  Worked out to be much cheaper.  Course you own your business so that would still cost you money.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back