Anime & Manga ○Manga○ I need some suggestions.

Clear

Gunn
Hihohowdydo~

I'm extremely bored, and I want some new manga to stuff my face into. If you want to suggest anime then be my guest, but I don't have a way to watch many at the present time.

I don't have a specific genre I'm fond of more than others.

Here's an idea of things I have read, or are reading since most of them are ongoing. ::

• Assassination Classroom
  • Bungou Stray Dogs
  • Hungry Joker
  • Real Account
  • The Rain Leaves a Scar
  • Tokyo Ghoul
  • Durarara!!
  • HoriMiya
  • Magi
  • Witch Hunter (Witch Buster)
  • Haikyuu!

C'mon! Help me add to my list. :3

Last edited by a moderator:
Kingdom Hearts

Kuroko No Basuke

Deadman Wonderland

Angel Beat

Hunter x Hunter

K

Detective Conan

Ah~ The only ones from that list I haven't seen are HxH and Detectitve Conan.

Thank ya! I'll add them to my small list of things to read.

Ooooo Manga, I have a few and by few I mean a shit ton.

Christmas has come early for you, my child.

Black Lagoon

Bleach.

Vagabond

Parasyte

Berserk

The Seven Deadly Sins

A Certain Magical Index / A Certain Scientific Accelerator / A Certain Scientific Railgun

Spice and Wolf

Blood-C

Dorohedoro

Kagerou Project

Biomega

Blame!

Desert Punk

Elfen Lied

Kingdom

One Punch Man

Soul Eater

Hoshin Engi

Feng Shen Ji

Pumpkin Scissors

Eureka Seven

7 Billion Needles

Blade of the Immortal

The Summit of the Gods

EZR0R said:
Ooooo Manga, I have a few and by few I mean a shit ton.
Christmas has come early for you, my child.

Black Lagoon

Bleach.

Vagabond

Parasyte

Berserk

The Seven Deadly Sins

A Certain Magical Index / A Certain Scientific Accelerator / A Certain Scientific Railgun

Spice and Wolf

Blood-C

Dorohedoro

Kagerou Project

Biomega

Blame!

Desert Punk

Elfen Lied

Kingdom

One Punch Man

Soul Eater

Hoshin Engi

Feng Shen Ji

Pumpkin Scissors

Eureka Seven

7 Billion Needles

Blade of the Immortal

The Summit of the Gods

ohoho~

This has almost an equal amount of things I've read/seen and things I haven't!

My list goes up now!

Thanks~

Berserk and Vagabond are like the only manga I still passionately follow after all these years, so you can try catching up on those two. Something easier to get into would be the Resident Evil official manga that came out that ties in with the games. There's three series tying in with a game each. The one own all of is Marhawa Desire which ties into RE6.

I haven't read any manga in a while but the last series I read through was 7 Seeds. It's unlicensed so you'll need to hunt down scanlations if you don't understand Japanese, but it's a pretty good series that sucked me in for a week or so while I read all the chapters that were released at the time. It's a survival manga about different groups of people that were chosen to repopulate the Earth after astronomers detect that a meteorite is on a collision course with the planet. It's still ongoing and has been for quite a while so there are plenty of chapters to read through. The art style might take a bit of time to get used to if you haven't read a lot of shojo manga, though.

Read Holyland, it's rather gritty at times and the art isn't really the best, but it's a rather nice 'coming of age' story, at least that's what I thought it was when I read it anyways.

Last edited by a moderator:
BigGuyForYou said:
Onani Master Kurosawa is a must read
Man, that manga is indescribable, it fucks with your emotions but somehow kept you craving for more ><. The ending felt really abrupt for me though.

Gunslinger Girls. Ten Volumes, but the entire thing is amazing. Awesome battle scenes, morally dubious actions that make you question the characters and what you're even reading, and more than enough feels to pack into a single work.

Kokuo no Hito. It's a manga about climbing but it boasts artwork as good as vagabond and an interesting character arc for the main character. It might seem like a traditional, cliched sports manga at first but then it really delves into just how dangerous mountain climbing can get. I ended up getting through all 170 chapters in one night because it kept me on the edge of my seat.

I thought this said mango as first and I was super excited because I love mangoes so I opened the forum.... but then I realized it was Manga and I don't watch manga so I'm not sure what I'm still doing here.

Gakkou Gurashi is a nice pick in my opinion. Lots of chapters. I think it's still ongoing?

12 ep anime to go with it, too.

SHOKUGEKI NO SOMA...one of my favs at least

Hajime No Ippo, if you are willing to read 1000+chaps xD ...

Breaker and Breaker New Waves...One of if not THE best Martial Arts manwha.

Kimi No Iru Maichi or anything by Seo-sensei

Horimiya-really cute romance manga

ReLife is really funny

Thanks for all of these suggestions! I'll definitely take a look at them if I can find them all~

I honestly think that fills up my list for now! Again, thanks so much. :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back