• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Man, let's just RP.

RottingFish

One Time Luck
Hello, hi, how are you? Just thought I'd drop down a little thread here so I could potentially reel in some of those sick RPs.

So my dets:

• I am cool with RPing any plot or scenario really. I am one flexible dweeb.
  • I can RP a male or a female; but I do prefer to use female characters
  • Paragraph format is preferred but we don't need to be writing novels
  • I really like cute things. So I do quite enjoy pairing RPs but that's not to say I don't enjoy some drama and action.
  • With paring RPs FxF is probably my favorite but, man, I'll do MxF and MxM as well.
  • If I like the RP I may doodle characters and such from it just for kicks. They're nothing exciting but I have no life and RP can only occupy so much of my life. The rest of my time is put into goofy/dumb doodles.
  • I am actually just the best person ever.

Well, that's it for now. Feel free to drop any plot ideas or requests if you'd like to RP with the real guy, the best guy, me. You should message me cause I'm cool and sociable and I have far too much free time on my hands.

Thanks for reading. I love you. I mean not really. but I could do. If you are, like, cool and stuff..

uh. yeah thanks.

Nichole said:
Oh happy dance ( :P ) ah put of curiosity..have you seen the movie grease?
I have seen it, yep, but I can't say I am super familiar with it. If I recall I think I really enjoyed it

Viola said:
You seem alright, uhh, PM me and ill tell you my plots.
Hey! I am interested in hearing your plots! but my computer just won't let me PM at the moment I'm sorry. Could you shoot me over a PM and we can chat there. :')

Nichole said:
Ah would you say you know it well enough to..maby rp it?
Ah I don't think I know it well enough to be able to RP effectively. I'm sorry. :')

Oh no need to say sorry have you played a game series called dragon age? Sorry for all the questions

Nichole said:
Oh no need to say sorry have you played a game series called dragon age? Sorry for all the questions
Oh I love the dragon age games! I defiantly know tons about those~

and I don't mind the questions, you're good

I've never really RPed as any of the characters, I normally only use original characters.. so I guess in the case of that game you're original character would be Hawke.

Oh yes I forgot about ocs I never do Canon either..not too good at it so do you want me to pm you and we can talk?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back