Malice [Inactive]

"Well Cassie..." Hannah started, running a hand through thick dark hair as she paused to collect her thoughts. "I'd like to answer that, but I have a feeling finding sanctuary is more important at the moment." she stated, turning to address everyone within the group. "We've got three corridors to choose from." she said as she gestured to the options. One with the whirring sound, one with odd noises, and one with the grinding sounds. In the end they would all lead to the same place, she just awaited a solid answer. "I promise I'll explain what I can later, for now pick your choice." she instructed, waiting for their final decision before they would get moving.

"Whatever, you seem to know what your doing, I'm going with you." Cassandra looked at the mysterious dark haired girl, then put her pipe in her good hand. "By the way.. Mechanical monkeys with syringe teeth? What is this f***ery?"

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Hannah allowed a snicker, pointing a single finger toward the tower that loomed over Malice. "That would be the work of the Timekeeper." she stated, grinning slightly at the sight. "Pretty cool, huh? If only humans were capable of creating something so brilliant yet so fierce." she murmured, her modulated voice echoing through the surrounding corridors. After she spoke things grew quiet once again. The common grinding and occasional crash, accompanied by the rhythmical clicking of the clock were the only noises that could be heard. It was obvious that they needed to move, and after a moment of the uncomfortable silence the girl spoke, turning to the group. "We should get going."

( I'm just gunna say i'm with you guys in the back of the group)

Dufrense this entire time was just walking in the back of the group admiring the sights and holding his machete fast. He had brought with him some basic necessities that he saw as good things to bring, such as food, water, first aid, and almost every photo of Malice he could bring. He wanted these photos because they could show him where to go...maybe. Dufrense knew that Malice changed all the time, these photos strips front he comics could be form long ago and no help at all, but maybe just maybe they might help him out. For now Dufrense knew he had to listen to the girl in front of all of them. It was pretty obvious she knew her way around...or she could be just trying to trick them, but for now this was his best option. He followed and kept his machete close.

This role play has been marked "inactive". Inactive role plays are defined as "role plays showing 0 activity within a 30 day period".

Please contact an @Rp Moderator if you feel this was a mistake or if you would like to have your role play reactivated.

Thank you for your participation within the RpNation!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back