• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

MalexMale?

Shadowsoul

꿈이 뭐야?
  • Hey There. I'm new here at Rpnation, as you can probaly see. However i have roleplayed for years now, so i'm not a beginner. I want to start a new one on one with a male pairing. If you are not fine with that, I don't even know why you opened this threat (and you should click away now. ) However if you got intrested, you should deffinetly read further. I'm going to write down things i look from a partner and the roleplay itself and I'll talk about me to. You can always feel free to ask more about me or succest a roleplay idea.
  • The roleplay

I'm not picky about the plot, but it has to be yaoi (gay, malexmale) pairing. I'm not looking for all action roleplay with zero romantic, because i want it to be romantic. However to romantic is boring, the plot needs to have drama, action and plot twitch. I belong to several fandoms, I'll list down couple of them (if you are intrested in Fandom-roleplay, mention it. )

• Harry Potter
  • Attack on Titan
  • Exo
  • Bts
  • Kpop in general

I'm down with roleplaying with Oc-characters to, don't worry about it. I do not have any plot ideas at the moment, but don't worry -I will not make you plot all by yourself, the plot will be created together :) . If you have an idea already, feel free to tell that to. I do not bite at all!

• What i look for in a rp-partner

I do not care whenever you are a Boy,girl, cat or a dog. I'm not a judgy person, so you don't have to worry about that. I don't care about your age that much, but I'd like you to be atleast 13 or something, so we'll be able to get along and understand the same things. So, any of that doesn't matter, what matters the most is your skills.

I like long and detailed replies. Of course if you are not in a mood for a long reply, the lenght isn't the point. One thing what i really apparicate is that you say whenever you are bored with the roleplay or you don't like something.

• About me

Like i said before, i have roleplayed several years. However, English is not my first langue -i make grammar mistakes. If that bothers you, don't reply to this thread at all. My replies are long and i love detailing things -not to much of course. People often say that I'm very creative and colorful person.

My characters are usually ukes, but not Shy at all. Feel free to ask more!

I hope someone will want to roleplay with me :) .

Last edited by a moderator:
Shadowsoul said:
  • Hey There. I'm new here at Rpnation, as you can probaly see. However i have roleplayed for years now, so i'm not a beginner. I want to start a new one on one with a male pairing. If you are not fine with that, I don't even know why you opened this threat (and you should click away now. ) However if you got intrested, you should deffinetly read further. I'm going to write down things i look from a partner and the roleplay itself and I'll talk about me to. You can always feel free to ask more about me or succest a roleplay idea.
  • The roleplay

I'm not picky about the plot, but it has to be yaoi (gay, malexmale) pairing. I'm not looking for all action roleplay with zero romantic, because i want it to be romantic. However to romantic is boring, the plot needs to have drama, action and plot twitch. I belong to several fandoms, I'll list down couple of them (if you are intrested in Fandom-roleplay, mention it. )

• Harry Potter
  • Attack on Titan
  • Exo
  • Bts
  • Kpop in general

I'm down with roleplaying with Oc-characters to, don't worry about it. I do not have any plot ideas at the moment, but don't worry -I will not make you plot all by yourself, the plot will be created together :) . If you have an idea already, feel free to tell that to. I do not bite at all!

• What i look for in a rp-partner

I do not care whenever you are a Boy,girl, cat or a dog. I'm not a judgy person, so you don't have to worry about that. I don't care about your age that much, but I'd like you to be atleast 13 or something, so we'll be able to get along and understand the same things. So, any of that doesn't matter, what matters the most is your skills.

I like long and detailed replies. Of course if you are not in a mood for a long reply, the lenght isn't the point. One thing what i really apparicate is that you say whenever you are bored with the roleplay or you don't like something.

• About me

Like i said before, i have roleplayed several years. However, English is not my first langue -i make grammar mistakes. If that bothers you, don't reply to this thread at all. My replies are long and i love detailing things -not to much of course. People often say that I'm very creative and colorful person.

My characters are usually ukes, but not Shy at all. Feel free to ask more!

I hope someone will want to roleplay with me :) .
I'm interested in a Roleplay, please PM if your still interested. I have an idea for a scene but nother further :) I'm an experienced role player but not on his website.

AshXNight said:
I'm interested in a Roleplay, please PM if your still interested. I have an idea for a scene but nother further :) I'm an experienced role player but not on his website.
I'm more than intrested, but i can't PM yet O.o

Oh yeah, my bad sorry mate, i just joined too I should have remembered. Just a quick query, you didn't specify the ratings you'd be happy to do?

Oh! Definitely interested!

Although, would you mind a custom Rp rather than a fandom one (sadly, we don't have any fandoms in common :'( )?

Really big fan of "Knight x Prince" roleplays, but, I also have been having a urge to roleplay more modern ones.

So, to take a note from Hetalia, maybe, one set in WW2?

Like "occupying soldier x civilian"? And obviously a lot of drama can come from that. I dunno, I prefer to throw ideas back and forth to craft a plot.

[QUOTE="Majestic Rose]Really big fan of "Knight x Prince" roleplays, but, I also have been having a urge to roleplay more modern ones.
So, to take a note from Hetalia, maybe, one set in WW2?

Like "occupying soldier x civilian"? And obviously a lot of drama can come from that. I dunno, I prefer to throw ideas back and forth to craft a plot.

[/QUOTE]
Oh my god! I just love the idea of Prince and a knight pairing. It would be amazing!! Would you want to discuss it over PM?

AshXNight said:
Oh yeah, my bad sorry mate, i just joined too I should have remembered. Just a quick query, you didn't specify the ratings you'd be happy to do?
Hmm, honestly i'm down with any intresting ideas, as long as it's male pairing. So, if you have some favourite or ideas tell me!

Hey, I would love to do a rp with you. I'm up for a Harry Potter one, or custom. PM me if you'd be interested.

I'm up for some rp! I used to do it a lot with my (ex) best friend. I've miss it! I'm up for m/m or anything really! If you're still interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back