Male vs Female

@King of Strong Style

:o  I... thought you were going to join them. It seems that i was the one who was wrong all along...

Men in these dark and evil times we must be the light of the realm! We shall not falter. We shall fight forevermore. We shall preserve our holy honor!

@Shatra

Do you know what i said to Creekstar? That women were allowed to join us as a brother? You may not be a man, but you shall fight alongside the race of men by joining us in our sacred brotherhood.

I have made a mistake thinking that all brothers are men and all men are brothers. I will not make that mistake again. From here on when i want to call everyone's attention i will not say "men" but I shall address you all as "brothers".

Edit: Grammar and spacing...

Last edited by a moderator:
@Shatra

Do you know what i said to Creekstar? That women were allowed to join us as a brother? You may not be a man, but you shall fight alongside the race of men by joining us in our sacred brotherhood.

I have made a mistake thinking that all brothers are men and all men are brothers. I will not make that mistake again. From here on when i want to call everyone's attentiong i will not say "men" but I shall address you all as "brothers".

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OMCuJTqkPJI

Users who are viewing this thread

Back