• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Major Roleplay cravings

Jessica

Roleplayer
I’m looking for these things the most right now and I hope to hear back from some of you about them just PM me so we can talk about a plot thank you all for reading this

Vikings (Bjorn)

True blood (Godric)

Game of Thrones(Robb stark)

Gotham(James Gordon, Penguin or Edward Nygma)

The Avengers(Steve Rogers)

Boondock Saints (Murphy)

The Walking Dead(Daryl)

WWE(Dean)

Sons of anarchy any season(chibs)

Rules & Information

Grammar and style;

Grammar and spelling isn’t an issue as long as I know that your trying to say we should be fine but I will not except one liners I RP in third person and paragraph form only I can’t deal with one liners any more but I will not except novel style ether I just can’t match that I like one or two paragraphs per side but if you write more that’s fine just understand I may not match your length but I will do my vary best to try also know that with grammar my brain only understands capital letters and periods so if you have perfect grammar and punctuation or none at all it will read the exact same way to me.

Love interests and Other Character;

I don’t mind having outside characters and or multiple love interests cause I love drama and all he fun things that come with it

Messages and Replies;

pleas take your time there is no need to send rushed replies I will not bother you about it I’m on all the time cause I have no life off the internet but I know most others have busy lives so I will give you a week before asking about replies

Attitude and Fairness;

Keep things fair make sure that both sides and if I’m doing something on your side of the rp that you don’t think works for the idea you have in mind for the plot on your end tell me I will be happy to talk and adjust things to something you find is more of what you had in mind

Terminating an RP;

If you no longer wish to roleplay with me then pleas tell me don’t just ignore me I find it rather rude cause if I have to stop the rp I will let you know

Everything Else;

I don’t mind doing more than one roleplay at a time I don’t mind if you just want to talk on the side lines or in another message in fact I encourage outside talks and getting to know my partners.

Okay, I have had major roleplay cravings, so I have to ask. Have you ever wanted to roleplay 1-on-1 Harry Potter? It's okay if you don't want to, I'm just curious. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back