Maji'Ka: The Paralithium Crisis

Is the intro supposed to have the charas transform yet or not?
Yes, but this'll be the first time they transform, so the first time will need a strong 'survival instinct' to reactivate the stones.

After that, simple urges will transform them and you'll need to reign it in. owo

A strong survival instinct, so not being really hungry or some stupid thing like that- but getting mugged, being attacked, drowning...etc

Oatmeal-Your-vs.-Youre.png

I've edited in the background, Kagura. Sorry for the delay.

What happened after regarding how he got his transformation & what proceeds afterwards was already linked in a PM you were in.

Would these meteoroids of left a small destructive path in their wake? if they left scars they surely left holes in clothing, roofs and anything else that happened to be in between. OR does magical force negative these realities? I don't much care either way just need to know for my post. :P

@Kagura

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm waiting for everyone ( or at least a few more) to post their intros before I post again. I'm kinda deciding on what to do next.

Waiting on a few more replies before I interact with King's character owo

And with anyone else that comes along the way, really. (in case her future henchmen do meet up with her before her plan begins)

Curious if anyone is feeling as unmotivated as i am to post. If anyone wants to try collabin' it for an intro via PM or something toss me a message. I'm about to work but i have mobile, so let me know.

As I see it now, there isn't much room for gathering to speed up RP interaction. A GM post to force interaction would guarantee atleast a few replies and could cause more replies to give people more incentive to not fall behind, or we could all collaborate with each other and create our own scenarios which would create a slower moving RP.

Naw my motivation to post isn't with that so much as the requirement for an epic post to progress my own characters transformation. I have an idea I need to just sit down and type it up.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Hey guys, so, this kinda sucks, but here's what happening:

I have some issues happening irl and though they have nothing to do with RPN, I need to leave RPN for the time being. So it's a given that I'll be dropping this role play. Which sucks for me mostly because it just started and I hardly got to test out Ollin. As for Ollin, do with her as you will, as I don't know when I'll be back short of a few months from now. Sorry again, but it's how it is.

- Kal

Users who are viewing this thread

Back