Main RP Thread

Johnny looked around at his area, slightly calming, and regaining his composure. He stepped upward, and walked at a brisk pace...however, unbeknowst to him, he was getting nearer and nearer to JaJa himself, in his attempt to find Warren and Jani!

JaJa was quietly standing idle all this time: only to seemingly TELEPORT to Johnny: he delayed his own walk's speed to look for where Biggie was supposed to be before.

"Th-There you are, Meatsack..." He said, grimacing as if something was wrong. His stand sprung forth, albeit WILDLY, screaming a horrible screech as it attempted to hit JaJa.

"Trying to hit me? You are not impressive, at all." Suddenly, Johnny's Stand... Was frozen, mid air! It was literally unable to move! As such, Johnny felt such effect aswell, JaJa walking towards him menacingly... "Experience a slow death, I guess that is what you wanted when you have done what you did to Biggie..."

"I warn you...Once, come near me...And you will die. Im warning you, please...However, your friend is okay..." He begged, truly showing that he meant it, tears rushing down his face. It was as if he didnt want to, but thought he could. 

Last edited by a moderator:
A presence! Whether his cry from help or an urge from beyond, a giant shadow appeared behind Johnny, an obese figure with sparkles and shines radiating the streets. With SURPRISINGLY quick speed, a tap.. From a few feet behind Johnny came a nauseating, painful sound that even hurt the eyes. There hair was blown back as the sound of a one hundred twenty five (thats like a shotgun being shot right next to your ear, to put in perspective) decibel version of Everyday Struggle plays. If they didn't cover there ears QUICKLY, they would start bleeding from there ears and begin suffering from hearing loss.

Johnny was in luck! Though futile, the boombox's speakers headphones which were always half-attached into the jack, controlled by Hamon flew into his ears. They did not produce sound, and it blocked most of the oncoming sound!

Johnnies eyes widen, the tears he cried FLYING off his body from the soundwaves. He watched in awe of his 9'2, obese thug saviour. He attempted to walk a bit backwards, out of the assumed range he had guessed-4-7 meters at the most due to where his stand had stopped. 

"Jani, leave..." He spoke, with a grimace. You could tell he was losing control of his own stand, and it was going to run wild soon...

(Not the first time it got abandoned.) "Why would I leave a friend in danger? I couldn't live with myself." I approach JaJa. "You... you'd better prepare yourself for an ass kicking..."

Now exactly 8 meters from JaJa, WBW rushes wildly, picking up a stone and throwing it with power to break bones at Jaja.

Warren dashed around from a corner, summoning September 21st as he ran 

"Don't you think you're getting out of this one !" 

Warren approached Jaja and extended a finger at him

"You better leave now, it doesn't look in your favor here."

he then balled his hands into fists and put them in his pocket. 

This is going to get interesting 

Jani turns in Holly's direction. His Stand, Iron Maiden, poises to defend him. "Who are you? Are you with JaJa?" He asks, giving her no time to answer. "You're not safe here unless you have a Stand, so go!"

"A S-Stand?! I have one!" Holly says, as Cardigans appears behind her, fists clenched. "Please, allow me to help any way I can!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back