• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mahou Shoujo Disaster [Out Of Character]

Main
Here
Characters
Here

TanteRegenbogen

Cuddly enby auntcle
This is the out of character thread for Mahou Shoujo Disaster.

Please ask questions or voice ideas here.

Last edited:
It might take me a week or two to get a character sheet up and going. But I'm definitely looking forward to this!

Hi!!

My gosh yes. Soooooo like are the Magical Girl powers like food based?! lol

I'd like to make candy floss whip weilding girlie that rides a cloud of sticky sweet candy floss then lol. And my mascot is a bunny-sized plump, stubby legged unicorn that eats bugs but poops out rainbow candies that my girlie can toss at bad guys and when they explode its like a web of stickiness lol.

Then like when it takes a dark turn her floss will turn into black shadowy licorice tentacles and her lil uni boi will turn into like an undead horse lit up by hell flame but smells like roasted marshmallows.

Hi!!

I'd like to make candy floss whip weilding girlie that rides a cloud of sticky sweet candy floss then lol. And my mascot is a bunny-sized plump, stubby legged unicorn that eats bugs but poops out rainbow candies that my girlie can toss at bad guys and when they explode its like a web of stickiness lol.

Then like when it takes a dark turn her floss will turn into black shadowy licorice tentacles and her lil uni boi will turn into like an undead horse lit up by hell flame but smells like roasted marshmallows.
Why does that sounds like something that would actually happen in a magical girl anime (TBH your character concepts sounds interesting)

its a thing fr tho. lol. just look at it. my gosh like its soooo gay i love it lol.

28113ac1fbf3b5cc47e64f4198ef6aa0.jpg

TanteRegenbogen TanteRegenbogen out of curiosity: you expect at least a couple of people to play villains,right?

Is there like,a central overlord/power source that is meant to be the source of their villainous powers and transformation,or does it just happen/they seek it out themselves?

And then they would gradually get caught up in the "darkening" of the magical girls' situations as well and have their powers and mindset change as well?

I'm thinking about using a gamer girl myself. Possibly a shut-in who got the magical girl powers she's always dreamed of.

But then realizes how much work it is. So she's much different behind the happy go lucky magical girl mask she puts on for the people.

are the abilties just limited to the magical girl special abilities or do we add our own as well?

Hi!!

Well you can have a candy whip and call it dessert as the group theme is actually savoury foods. So eventually your weapons can be full four course meals

That's too bad, I already had some food ideas in mind. Guess I need to throw those out the window.

Do we have the normal generic magical girl powers? And do we get a unique one to? Or are we all kinds just the same?

TanteRegenbogen TanteRegenbogen out of curiosity: you expect at least a couple of people to play villains,right?

Is there like,a central overlord/power source that is meant to be the source of their villainous powers and transformation,or does it just happen/they seek it out themselves?

And then they would gradually get caught up in the "darkening" of the magical girls' situations as well and have their powers and mindset change as well?
I plan to play a villain who is a rather unsuspecting person in private life. Like the type who is a kind and cutesy classmate or a neighborhood store clerk many people like.

There could be a central overlord, though their name isnt known yet. Currently, you have a bunch of goofy villains sending their minions to cause mischief, yet not actually harm people physically.

And the darkening of the magical girls situation is not like turning to the dark side but rather becoming mentally unstable from accidentally harming a bystander or witnessing something gruesome. So eventually a magical girl could become cynical, angsty, insane, etc.

Last edited:
That's too bad, I already had some food ideas in mind. Guess I need to throw those out the window.

Do we have the normal generic magical girl powers? And do we get a unique one to? Or are we all kinds just the same?
If the Savoury Girls idea is too unpopular, I can make it something sweet like the Delicious Dagashi Girls, Creamy Cake Girls or Sweety Confiserie Girls 2nd Gen

Gotcha! I just had the wrong definition of savory in mind when I was brainstorming. I think candy or baked goods would also be a fun theme, but I'm down for whatever the majority votes for.

Well you can have a candy whip and call it dessert as the group theme is actually savoury foods. So eventually your weapons can be full four course meals
Meh. K fine then. i'mma make her a bad guy then.

She a reject from the past Sweetie girlie team. Never made it cuz she had a problem tryna mix her powers with others. Always annoying others to do combo attacks like alllll the time. That and she would 'cheat' and add spicy reaper pepper magic to her powers without telling anyone. When they found out she was using bad guy tech to infuse her powers with spicy reaper peppers they booted her out. But she never lost her transformation powers.

Sooooo like now she is a bad guy but thinks shes a good guy. She still tryna combine her powers with other Magical Girls and just ends up getting in the way and the bad guys keep escaping or winning. Or like she thinks they need help and so she barges in no questions asked. Her lil uni boi is like sooooo cute but like has a seriously major down bad vendetta against the Magical Girls since he believes they are just an evil clique that needs to be eradicated with extreme prejudice lol. That and she is like borderline stalker. She is always on the lookout for the team to be on scene with them at the exact same time. 'Ooooohhhh... you're here too? Oh. My. Gooooooosh... What a coincidence...! Welp. We might as well COMBINE OUR POWERS TO PUNISH EVIL!!"

I'm afraid that I don't entirely understand how the magic system of this setting works.

Are our characters limited to powers that are related to the food they are named after?

I'm afraid that I don't entirely understand how the magic system of this setting works.

Are our characters limited to powers that are related to the food they are named after?
No. Their powers are only named after the food they are named after. If you want a java curry cannon and it is a bazooka that launches a beam of energy or a projectile of extremely spicy curry, it is up to you. Just consider the more powerful your attacks, the likelier you are to injure someone uninvolved.

I am considering making a real baddie. A villain that is even cruel to other villains and makes you feel sympathy for them. But I am concerned that I might make a character so mean that I would hate my own character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back