• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Mahou Shoujo Disaster [Dark Magical Girl RP]

Given the circumstances, I am considering just restarting the roleplay. Maybe have my characters know each other before and maybe even be acquainted with the real life identities of the magical girls (such as my character being a teacher for home economics or something)

I mean if the whole thing was already midway and everyone dropped, may as well restart instead of trying to shoehorn new characters in the middle

Given the circumstances, I am considering just restarting the roleplay. Maybe have my characters know each other before and maybe even be acquainted with the real life identities of the magical girls (such as my character being a teacher for home economics or something)
So all the Magical Girls would be in highschool?
I'd probably change my character a little to maybe be a former magical girl or a former silly villain.
Why not do Both?

Magical girl->Silly villain->Serious Villain?

So all the Magical Girls would be in highschool?

Why not do Both?

Magical girl->Silly villain->Serious Villain?
Good idea. I will make a new roleplay thread when I get home. Also I will make the magical girl thing open. Only limitations are: Magical girls must have a magical animal and magical girls need to at least be 16 years old, preferably at least 18 though. Also they should be of reasonable strength and not absurdly OP.

Sir loin of beef Sir loin of beef should I leave the setting at Yokkaichi or should it be like an island of Japan (real or fictional) small enough to maybe have one larger city on it but large enough for travel (beaches, mountains, hot springs)? Size wise, suggested island would be in the 200 to 1000 sq km range with a population of up to half a million.

Inerested

and

Users who are viewing this thread

Back