• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mahora Academy

Finally done with my cleaning for the day. I'll have to leave again later to cook dinner but I should still be able to post here and there

Not really an interest in Ichika, but at the fact that a friend of theirs raised a kid. Even if he was adopted.

TheWhiteLion said:
Not really an interest in Ichika, but at the fact that a friend of theirs raised a kid. Even if he was adopted.
Well I know that but Kas doesn't since he doesn't know Ichika and his family or background hahaha

[QUOTE="Scarlet Fires]Well I know that but Kas doesn't since he doesn't know Ichika and his family or background hahaha

[/QUOTE]
Ah lol I thought you were commenting on the fact that literally every teacher has said something to Ichika about knowing his father. I really like the manga and Kotaro was one of my favorite characters

TheWhiteLion said:
Ah lol I thought you were commenting on the fact that literally every teacher has said something to Ichika about knowing his father. I really like the manga and Kotaro was one of my favorite characters
I know of the manga but I've never personally read it myself. It does sound interesting though.

[QUOTE="Scarlet Fires]I know of the manga but I've never personally read it myself. It does sound interesting though.

[/QUOTE]
It's a good read. Some of the slight ecchi comedy gets a little repetative at times, but the story makes up for it.

@Ras I was thinking it might be fun if at the end of the first school day the school threw a party or dance kind of thing for all the students to spend time interacting with each other and the teachers

Scarlet Fires] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/28331-ras/ said:
@Ras[/URL] I was thinking it might be fun if at the end of the first school day the school threw a party or dance kind of thing for all the students to spend time interacting with each other and the teachers
Haha, yeah, that sounds good, well the idea behind the school is to separate the differences between teachers and students and fair warning Ras is extremely irresponsible and will buy a lot of booze

Ras said:
Haha, yeah, that sounds good, well the idea behind the school is to separate the differences between teachers and students and fair warning Ras is extremely irresponsible and will buy a lot of booze
Omg thats fantastic! I can only imagine what it would be like if there were drunk mythical creatures or people with magical abilities wondering around or hanging out in the same room hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back