• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mahora Academy

Ras

Questions, suggestions, just wanna talk and find out how stupid my sense of humour is, come here

Last edited by a moderator:
Hahahahaha, you're meant to sign your characters up before RPing, you should sign them up

Here's the timetable!

Time table

Home room 8-9 am

Martial arts 9-10 am

Magic 10-11 am

Break: 11-12 pm

Swordsmaship 12-1 pm

Ninja training 1-2pm

Lunch 2-3pm

Home room: 3-4 pm

Theory 4-5 pm

Free time: 5pm-8am

Hey , I'm kinda new to this site but I would love to RP with y'all , if there isn't enough room for me then that's fine.

purplepanda288 said:
Hey , I'm kinda new to this site but I would love to RP with y'all , if there isn't enough room for me then that's fine.
I dont think there is a limit, as long as Ras approves your character sign in, you're good to go

purplepanda288 said:
Yeah sure, just go to the character sign up section at the top and fill in the character base I have, once you're done sent it, I'll look over it and accept it, for any reframe to magic or lore for the RP go to the lore section

SomaFel said:
( I almost feel kinda ignored >_<)
I'd talk to ya buddy, but my character isn't the talking type. Thinks a friend is someone you punch in the face when they're being stupid.

Sorry if i took a while I was making meatball soup! :)

Also I was wondering if I could add to the way scarlet looks when she isn't "cloaking" how she actually looks?

Alright. If Ras decides no when he gets on I can always edit the post

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Scarlet Fires]I have never heard of that haha what is it?

[/QUOTE]
Wait never mind I do know what this is hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back