• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Magical ☆ Mancer ☆ Journey Character Sheets

usagi froggy

Rhythm Heaven Enjoyer
Character Sheet
Name:
Sexuality:

Image Reference: (Please include some sort of picture here so we can get a sense of what your character looks like. Please no AI-generated images!)
Appearance Description: (A brief description of what they look like. How do they usually wear their hair, what's their style like, are the well-kempt, etc. If they have any scars, glasses, tattoos, or anything that are not shown in the reference please mention them here.)

Mancer Class: (Whether they are a Caster or Enchanter along with their element. Ex. Caster Pyromancer, Enchanter Electromancer, etc. There are no hard and fast rules for naming schemes for the different types of Mancers, but unless it's some sort of pun I tend to stick to whatever sounds best from the Greek or Latin translation of the element name.)
Focus: (The weapon that they use to focus their magic. Caster's typically use staves and rods , while Enchanters use other types of weapons, such as swords and axes, but this is by no means a hard rule.)
Abilities: (What your character can do with their magic. For the main party, I'd say you have about 3 different specific abilities you can do with your magic, but I'm flexible there.)

Personality/Backstory:
Hobbies: (What your character enjoys doing in their free time)
Strengths: (Anything your character is good at doing with or without magic)
Weaknesses:

Fun Facts:

You guys are welcome to do whatever you want formatting-wise!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back