• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Magical Girl Disaster: Reboot [Out of Character]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
This sounds great: very interested. Do you have a picture of the uniform you talked about in the opening post?

Last edited:
i made a character. please tell me if you want something changed........
i will edit whatever you want.

i made a character. please tell me if you want something changed........
i will edit whatever you want.
A lot is wrong with the character sheet. Firstly, why do you need to tell the breast size of your character? That is kinda creepy. Also a lot of things are very short and lack description. Also the magical girl name doesn't fit.

The quality of the character sheet makes me ask whether you should maybe gather some experience in other roleplays first. Sorry.

I didn't mean to sound harsh if it came across like that. I just have certain standards and there are things that tell me that it might not work out so well. I am certain you will find a roleplay where you may fit in better.

no. i need harsh if im going to get better.
Basically, some of the stuff is beginner mistakes.

Here are resources on how to do better.

And a test to check if your character is a Mary Sue or not. The Universal Mary Sue Litmus Test

There is a saying in my native language: "Es ist kein Meister vom Himmel gefallen." meaning "No master has ever fallen from the sky." Basically, it means that it can take a while until someone gets good at something. It just requires practice and patience.

Basically, some of the stuff is beginner mistakes.

Here are resources on how to do better.

And a test to check if your character is a Mary Sue or not. The Universal Mary Sue Litmus Test

There is a saying in my native language: "Es ist kein Meister vom Himmel gefallen." meaning "No master has ever fallen from the sky." Basically, it mean that it can take a while until someone gets good at something. It just requires practice and patience.
sure! understood!

damn your characters back-story is a book??? what cant some of that come out in playing with the character in the roleplaying itself?
i love the character, but i skipped over the background, if im being honest.....

damn your characters back-story is a book??? what cant some of that come out in playing with the character in the roleplaying itself?
i love the character, but i skipped over the background, if im being honest.....
It's not that much. A lot of the people on this site make even longer backstories. In a recent roleplay, someone made a back story that was about 3500 words long.

And backstories provide insight on the past of the character and their current status, because you cannot always guarantee that you will be able to explain everything in the RP

Do you have pre-made characters for people as 'OC'? or is everything custom off sheets?

Hi! Could I save a spot for this rp? It sounds really fun! I’ll start working on a character dw : )

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back