• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom (Magical Girl Anime) I Do! Lovestorm Pretty Cure!

DawnAntalios

Wandering Soul

Hello and greetings to all potential magical girls!

@AikoMomone and I now offer you a chance to travel to Japan and take up the mantle of either a noble Pretty Cure warrior or a soldier of darkness in this fandom, wedding-themed Pretty Cure RP! Now with the introductions have been made let us begin!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The forces of darkness were all defeated by the brave defenders of the world but the tide of darkness never ebbs. In a world far away, the evil has risen once again: an unknown force of destruction has taken over the home of Madolche, the Spirit of Love and she had fled to the planet where it was rumored that the legendary warriors of Pretty Cure live. She is now on a quest to find these warriors to reclaim her lost kingdom and to restore balance to the world, but little does she know that the forces of darkness have followed her to her...

Madolche eventually was drawn to Sapporo, one of the largest cities in Japan where she now seeks the Pretty Cure to help her defend her world, but the forces of darkness have also arrived in the city. Using the corrupted powers of Madolche's home they use the Black Wedding Rings given to them by their dark ruler to suck the love and happiness everything they find.

Will you be the faithful Pretty Cure to defend not only Sapporo but also the world as well? Will you be the malevolent evildoer who only seeks power and despair? The choice is all yours in this RP!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you are interested leave a comment to notify us that you wish to join and soon we shall start our journey together! :3

I've always thought it'd be fun to do a magical girl RP, but I know nothing of Pretty Cure. Could we discuss some things regarding the RP?

TheSloth1000 said:
I've always thought it'd be fun to do a magical girl RP, but I know nothing of Pretty Cure. Could we discuss some things regarding the RP?
Sorry for the late reply! Pretty Cure, also known as Precure, is a metaseries of magical girl anime. You can find out more about it on Wikipedia :)

I wanna join, I'm currently watching the newest one, never really finished most of them, only Pretty Cure (Max Heart as well)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back