• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Magic school High (Always accepting) ~REBOOT~

Name: Jia Hai Xu

Nickname: Jiji, Jia

Sex: Bi

Height: 5'11

Weight: 152lbs

Likes: Spicy food (and food in general), night time, sports, sleeping (sometimes), fighting

Dislikes: Lectures, her family, Winter

Appearance: (see image)

Magic: Pyrokinesis; Skeletal Dragon transformation

Bio: A rebellious former princess; the host of a shadow dragon parasite which masks itself as her arm tattoo.

weakness: water (when unprepared), cold temperatures

Pet: Her dragon parasite, Xi'Jian

Jia Hai.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Jenny Rosalba

Nickname: Ma'am works! Or boss.  Or... you get it, right~?

Sex: Yes~!

likes; Pranks, zero gravity, food

dislikes: Exercise, quiet, waiting

Appearance:

:
__re_class_battleship_kantai_collection_drawn_by_he92__559c566e1e33ed86934b97214cd11c25.png

5' 3"   Tall!  Plus curvier than this.  Definately

Magic: Spacial (Gravity, distance, wormholes, and generally fliping with physics)

Bio: No one's quite sure where she came- Wrong!  I'm from Baltimore!  C'ept I kinda got lost in my box for... a while.  I didn't know how it worked, ok?  So I kinda ended up coming out here.

weakness: Frankly, she's not smart enough to be too much of a threat.  D: JERK!

Pet: Kinky!  But nope~

Jenny wuz here~ <3

Name: Bailey Ellen 

Nickname:(is ok if you don't have one) ?? (Someone can nickname her XD) 

Sex: Bisexual

likes; Rain, sweaters, hot chocolate, tea, art, drawing, sketching, painting, short sleeve graphic tees 

dislikes: Cold weather, pranks, silence for too long, cold tea or hot chocolate, loss of friends and family 

Appearance: 

image.jpg

image.jpg

Magic: She is a shapeshifter, usually taking the form of a red fox, though she can shift to any other animal 

Bio:(it can be short): Bailey was born with a necromancer (is someone who can talk to spirits, also raising the dead with proper materials) mother and a shapeshifter of a father. She was always very quiet and drew little pictures here and there. She enjoyed being cooped up but was always changing her form. She was home schooled for regular school, and to control how she used her powers. Middle school was a public school, as well as last year of highschool. 

weakness: Anything remotely too hot, bullets, cuts depending how deep and what form she is in 

Pet: A fluffy chestnut brown tabby cat named Bambi 

Like this

Users who are viewing this thread

Back