• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Magic school High (Always accepting) ~REBOOT~

Embre just looked at her as she smiled" sure i be your friend and roommate i don't mind" she say as she happy she made a friend" so guy whats your powers" she say to the brother she just was smiling happily as she made a friend at the school" i can show you around if you like i mean this is the second year of me being here the first year was awesome i made two awesome friends" she say @Tsutarji

Aki and Ace just smile and they make a half fire and half ice heart "We are Fire and ice ....Completely oppistes ..if you get close to me ..you can feel a sight increase in the heat " she said as she smiled "yay a new fire "she moves her hand and the heart turns into a pokeball "hee...wow.." 

Ace smiled "sorry that was me..." he smiled "and if you get near me...beware i can make it freezing or cool " he smiled alittle 

Aki smiled "Yeah we would like that " she said then she broke the fire from the item 

@Zeldafangirl

Embre just looked at him" okay cook i meant your name idiot" she say as she just flip her hair" your not idiot i was kidding hehe" she say just looked at him crossing her hands" i have to admit thats pretty cool" she say to him @Tsutarji

Aki looked at her with a smiled "hee Ace she called you a idiot..hey thats my job " she giggled "cmon ...Bre can we go and see the school now " she was now jumping in the air with joy 

Ace smiled then he frowned  "hey im not a idiot and ...cook..oh that would be Aki not me..." he smiled

@Zeldafangirl

Uh... HI! 
brunettes-horns-long-hair-red-eyes-blush-hoodie-anime-girls-faces-kantoku-artist-kurumi-sweatshirt_wallpaperbeautiful_71.jpg

Aki rubs her head "oww..." she looked behide her "um did you do that?" she walked up to the girl 

she was kind of mad "its ok i guess...Im Aki btw " 

@Kittycat

Embre just looked at her as she just smiled" this is rei my best friend" she say hugging her as she was excited" how been Rei" she say she looked at her best friend @Kittycat

Sorry that was my cat nyan but most people call her nyan cat and she was not looking were she was going Rei says blushing even harder 
kaichou_super_blush.jpg
 I'm really reallllllllly sorry  nyan say your  sorry right now Rei says to nyan. meow meow *Nyan seems to say sorry?*

Last edited by a moderator:
Aki smiled "hey why are you blushing so much "she takes her two new friends hands and she smiles "cmon Rei and Bre let go in to the school and ...can you guys show us around " 

@Zeldafangirl

@Kittycat  

I blush a lot sometimes Rei made portal nyan jumped in it than Rei closed the portal fast. Let's go than!

"wow..this is so cool "she looked at Rei and she blushed "hey why can your cat do that?" 

@Kittycat

you should be right Kitty) 

Bre just looked at her friends as she just smiled as she was pouting as she was missing her other friend" so lets go into the school" she say as she looked at Rei as she smiled" so rei hows everything you know with that thing" she say not wanting to say she was a princess @Kittycat

Good at my end and even better at yours i guess your good lets go rei said smiling 
b8be7b44562bd1a706c161ff1f624b70.jpg
 (And yes you can join dark raven)

Ambre just looked at her as she smiled looking at her friends as she walked inside the school as she just close her eyes remembering the first time she was here" wow it hasn't changed at all" she say happily she saw a picture of her last year her and her 2 friends rei and azura she was scratching her head' where is she' she thought 

original.jpg

Alexander spent his first day just reading, he saw people pass by but didn't say anything, he had to meet people, and that's what he do, in the morning.

Aki smiled "so what is your first class Bre?" she asked her while she was smiling 

Ace looked at Rei and he smiled 'hmm i know for sure..my sis will try to ask one of them out 'he thought to himself 

@Zeldafangirl

@Kittycat

My if your wondering is magic ReI said happily her eyes shining in happiness smiling and looking kawai  is sort of her thing so yah and her cheeks were red so this was one of her cutest moments in her life really. 
7f9acb8580676922dbedba3930217b79.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back