• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Magic school High (Always accepting) ~REBOOT~

Kittycat

Wait what ~Meow~
After One year new and old come back for a new year at magic High. What will happen this year! Find out in the rp Second year or first! Who cares! LET'S GET RPING!!!

Rei:
large.gif

Rules:

!1. No gods or moding ( :P )

!2. Rooms and mates ( :P )

!3. Rpnation and rules( :P )

!4. Fade to black( -_- ")

School rules

1. Get to class on time

2. Lunch time and morning time are talk time and friend time

3.......mmmmm...mmm

(O:))(O:))(O:))(O:))(O:))(O:))(O:))(O:))(} :) )(} :) )(} :) )(} :) )(} :) )(} :) )(} :) )

Embre was excited about seeing her friends she been in the orphanage until she come back to the school she was excited about using her powers and learning how to fight she was pretty much excited about everything she was going to meet her friends at the school when she got there at the school she was just waiting for her friend as she was on her bike she recently had forster parents that loved her she was happy" come on guys hurry up i want to see you" she say out loud she just looked at her phone looking at the time to see when her friends was coming 

4d205798fb618792f0d0717c5b8b726f.jpg

@Blackrose7 @Kittycat

Last edited by a moderator:
Aki and Her brother was new to the magic school "you ready brother "she asked him. She was excited for school..she would meet new friends and she could show off her power without kids running away screaming "we are gonna meet so many friends" she said with an excited tone in her voice.

Ace chuckled "Yeah will be fun this year "he petted her "and yes i know we will" 

@Zeldafangirl 

Erie went through the rainbow portal and await from she people to in then she then texted Embre I'm school where are you. Then she smiled she knows the her friend was close to school. ReI  summed her pet nyan cat to go find her.  Then she thought of her other friend she keeps smiling like an idiot. Enter cute ReI face here~ @Zeldafangirl @Blackrose7

Embre was riding her bike to the school as she was smiling she felt her phone buzzing as she got a text as she smiled she just arrived to her shcool' i am here i just got here where are you sis' she text her friends was like her sisters she just smiled she put her bike on the bike rike as she put her lock on her bike and her bike rack" aw man i can't wait to see her" she say fixing her pink tails she was really excited she couldn't help it as she saw a girl with rainbow hair as she saw rei" REI" she yelled running to her hugging her" i missed you guess what i got adopted" she say smiling @Kittycat @Blackrose7

Aki smiled when they finally got to school "yay our new school "she rushes to go inside but she runs into Embre and Rei by Addident "ohh im so sorry..im just so happy...i'm new to this school and ...i have fire powers and at my old school..people were so scared of my powers " she rubs the back of her head in embrassement 

Ace facepalms himself "hey im her brother...this is Aki ..and Im Ace ..Shes older...but she really childish "

@Zeldafangirl 

(i am now) 

Embre just looked at the girl she got bumped into" that okay my powers are teleportation and elecity" she say as she showed her powers teleporting behind the boy and back to where she was talking to the girl" your new here this is my second year here my name is Embre my friends call me bre i used to be a orphan long story i tell you later i just got adopted anyways do you have a roommate yet do you know" she say looking at her @Tsutarji

Akira though for a bit "no i dont " she sighed "hey what about you brother" she asked him 

Ace shaked his head "nah i dont but i think its ok for me " he smiled 

Akira looked at the girl "hey wanna be my friend?..or my roommate...?" she said smiling 

Ace rolled his eyes as he watched his sis do her thing when she trys and makes friends @Zeldafangirl

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back