• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Magic Fingers

CloudyBlueDay

made up of opposites
Hi guys. I'm looking for an active and literate roleplay partner to do a plot I've been thinking of for a while. It's a special plot, it means a lot to me. It's called Magic Fingers, and that is all I'll reveal for now c: I want to develop it with someone because I'd like to see what happens when I do it with another person, not on my own. Now, I know I sound pretty picky, but I just don't want someone who'll be like, 'Hey, I'm active!" And then disappear a week later, never to be heard from again. D: That's happened to me too many times. Now I understand that real life is a bajillion times more important than a roleplay, but at least give me some updates if you're say, going out of town? That'd be wonderful!

AWRIGHT. More requirements!

• No one liners

We all know that sometimes one liners happen. It's fine, it happens to me too! But just don't do a one liner in every single post. How would I work with that?

• Must be able to read and write well. Be literate.

It really irks me when s0me1 rites l1ke d1s. Plz don't.

• I do 1-3 paragraphs per post, sometimes more.

I get intimidated easily when it comes to paragraphs. Go easy on me!

• MUST BE ACTIVE!

This is a big one. I'm very active, I go on each day, or at least I try too. I, of course, go on road trips, camps, etc. Sometimes I won't be here. But I'll tell you if I go poof, promise! To prove you've ready everything, but the word 'faux' in your post/pm if you reply too this. You've gotta be active, and if you need to go poof, tell me please!

Alright. I think I've bored you all enough, if you've actually read through this.

Thanks!

Any chance I could coax a general genre or setting from you? xD , Like say, fantasy-romance or historical-drama, etc. x3

In that case I'm very much iiiiiiiinterested. ;D, I'm just not sure if the site will allow me to send/receive PMs just yet. xD

LOL! I dislike spamming...but then it may be my only option, hm? xD , I might need to wait the rest of the 24-hour probationary period as well; not sure how this system works. *chuckles*

Well, spamming is quite terrible, but not when you're like, actually spamming because you're an idiot...? xD Yeah, i don't really know very well either, I was just.. able to message. Lol, I probably posted a lot when I first started or something.

The title got me curious, and I would love to rp with you. Why don't you send me a pm so we could discuss the details.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back