• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Magic and Roses

Absinthe

Queen in Training
Hello! I'm looking for partners with a compatible timezone with me.

I'm in GMT +8. And I would like it if my partners are around GMT +6 to GMT +10, I guess.

1 to 2 paragraphs average post length. If you want to write more, be my guest. Though probably my personal maximum is 3-4 paragraphs.

That's all I want~ Let's go to the plots. I have two in mind.

First Plot

Character A is the princess of the Kingdom of Althea. She is the heiress of the kingdom. Her parents died of (insert whatever you want). But her (insert relative) is suddenly actively trying to kill her and has usurped the crown. So she was forced to flee. With her bard in tow, she descended to the normal, mortal world. Here she'll meet Character B. He has powers of his own and would be able to help her claim her throne. But he would not believe her claim to Royalty.

I'd play Character B and the bard. I'm looking for someone to play Character A.

For the second plot, this is a more vague plot.

Second Plot

Character A is the leader of rebellion among her people. Character B is the dreaded wyvern and the right hand man of the current king. Character A and B are also childhood friends, but a betrayal kept them apart. They meet again when Character A was captured. What will happen? Will Character B side with his bestfriend and king? Or with his childhood friend?

I'll be playing Character A and the king. I'm looking for someone to play Character B.

I will do the second plot with you and I can match your requested writing of 2 to 3 paragraphs

[QUOTE="Lady Sabine]I would love to do either plot with you. ^^

[/QUOTE]
Great! Then let's do the first plot. Pm me :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back