Mafia RP?

Ricia

Retired M
I have really been craving a Mafia RP... I don't really have a detailed plot in mind but I do have a basic premise for how the RP will go...

I am willing for a 1x1 or maybe even a 1x2.

I don't want one liners and I would appreciate if you can write with inner character thoughts. A paragraph minimum in less we are stuck in dialogue lock.

I am thinking of adding a possible supernatural twist to this where some people do have powers... it would make things seem a lot more interesting with the added small flare.

I would like for you to be able to run multiple characters... at least 2 to however many you can handle.

Romance, friendship, drama, death, one sided loves, kidnappings, etc. You name it it will proububly happen. My romance if pretty open... yoai/yuri/straight... anything can happen. I don't like to set couples, I just like to throw character in a pot and watch them go.

You don't have to be an advanced RPer! I am willing to take anyone up for trying this out with me :)

I am very open! Ask me questions! PM me! I promise I am nice and don't bite~

Never heard of it... -googles-

Its cool I guess... but no I was not thinking of anything... Truthfully it was one of my friends characters who inspired me to want this.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was looking to create strong character bonds... a family if you will and put them through tough situations. This is a predominantly evil RP. So the warm fuzzies outside the family doesn't happen... We will proububly kill innocent people and such.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back